EVAPS?? Or faint positive

JaccsX

Reaction score
Done these two clear blue early tests one at 9dpo and one at 11 dpo theses lines both came up within the time limit but are very faint! So not sure what to think can someone help?

Attachments

• IMG_0921.jpg
    IMG_0921.jpg
    515.2 KB · Views: 152
Deffo positive congrats!! 9dpo is super early so that's why it's so faint, 11dpo is much darker! Yaaay!!! x

Aww Thank you, doesn't quite feel real! I'll phone docs tomorrow and see what they say FX! X

Looks positive to me! Congratulations:D

Thank you! FX it is and I'm not getting my hopes up!xx

Thank you everyone I don't even know what to think! This is my first soo pretty scary but exciting, hopefully the test will be the same for the doctors tomorrow!x

Definitely positive! Congratulations! Xx

Thank you! I still have my doubts that they could be evaps! Hopefully I'm just being silly and overthinking but xx

Get a pink dye test to put your mind at rest, I would go for a frer x

Yea I think I will I'll try pick one up today thank you x

You might even get a positive from a digi now! Congrats!! :bfp:

I'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow and get them to do one see what I says! I digital result would be fab I never thought of that always thought it would be too early! X

Thanks everyone! I've decide to stop testing And have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow soo FX xx

Congratulations! :) I find these pics so exciting! I've been testing too early! I'm 8dpo and going to wait until 11 now I've seen this lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back