Evaporation lines

baby1201

Reaction score
Hi. I bought some first response tests today with the intention of testing later on in the week. Of course curiousity got the better of me!! The things is there is a clear line on the testing part but at the top and bottom there is a tiny bit of pink. Would you call this an evap?

It's hard to say without a picture, are you able to upload one? Fingers crossed for you!

I tried to download it but was unsuccessful, my phone camera doesn't show it up very well anyway. I think I might test again in the morning with fmu and see if anything comes up.

When did the line show? If it was after the time limit it counts as an evap.

Yes it was after the time limit. I know it's probably an evap the pink in it just threw me abit. I retested this morning and pretty much the same thing happened although the line is more obvious today. Think I've just got a couple of dodgy tests! I was testing very early though so time will tell x

Officially anything after the time doesnt count. Pink evaps are possible, I have had a few in my time, but not common on a FRER. With this pregnancy I had a clear pink 'evap' line show on one of my tests the day before my official BFP so it is possible for it to be the start of something.

Fingers crossed but I won't get my hopes up x

Yeh, I'd say dont get your hopes up (is that even possible, lol) but do test again tomorrow, I will be waiting for your update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back