Evap or????

exohx123

Reaction score
Done so many tests its ridiculous

Came off the injection in August.

Been feeling nauseous past week and been sick couple times done some tests last week nothing on them done this one today not fmu was came in post.. does it look like an evap or not? I cant decide. When I'd been pregnant in the past my tests have looked like this.

I have more tests so will do more.

xx

20191010_135105.jpg 20191010_135151.jpg

I see it.. get first response ti confirm though.

I did another at 4pm with a 3 hour hold.. because I'm Ill and too impatient I can still see a line I think dont wanna get my hopes up yet I've had 10 miscarriages so I'm scared to ever get pregnant again

20191010_202549.jpg

Find the top recent pic harder to see but can see it in black and white one.

I havent had a period in 4 years so I'm going off the symptoms and testing done more again on ics and theres lines same as first photo. going off my threads from 6 years back I think this was an occurrence of mine where I dont test well on ics. will buy a frer on way to work x

I feel like I'm going stir crazy I picked up frer will do I'm the morning but in the mean time... anything? hahaha I feel like I see the lines but I also feel like I'm just going mad

PicsArt_10-11-05.07.54.jpg PicsArt_10-11-05.07.21.jpg

think I'm just clinging on to some hope right now I can see a super faint line in person but when I take a photo without inverting it I cant get it to show n I'm sure it's just making me go crazy... partner said to stop testing and just get bloods monday but I have 1 other frer and about 20 ics I think I'm just imagining things now

PicsArt_10-12-09.36.41.jpg

100000% going mad now I cant even see it on there sweet jesus

docs wont do bloods taking my word for it which has me going crazy.

due to recurrent miscarriages the dr I was under said to ring and shed arrange scan early so will ring her see what she says

Hcg doubles every 48 hours in the early weeks of pregnancy so your lines would’ve been getting darker by now?

I can only really see something very faint on the first pic you posted but to me it looks grey and I also see something on the second frer(?) that you’ve pulled apart from today but to be honest again it looks more grey than pink to me. In person did they look like they have color?

it may be worth waiting a couple more days to see if there’s any progression on the frer line and if not then unfortunately sorry to say that it may have been a chemical x

IS there a reason you dont have periods? Are you sure your ovulating?

I had some spotting 2 days later so assumed was chemical but then a week n a half later symptoms came back so had bloods done Monday results back either today or tomorrow. docs said I shouldn't of assumed and should of still booked for my early scan. .

I was on the depo injection for 4 years been of it 3 months now. I've been pregnant on the depo aswell few months back. Only reason I tested was because I've been pregnant (miscarried 10 times) so I know the symptoms and I just felt pregnant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back