Estimated baby weight

Emmam1982

Reaction score
Can someone look at this chart for me...am I right in thinking baby is already almost 3lb? xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 60
My phone won't let me see it clear enough but o wouldn't worry. When I was 35 weeks they estimated by baby at 5lb5 as they were going to induce due to an infection (they didn't in the end) when I was about 37 weeks they estimated the baby would be bee 9lbs. He was born a day after due date at just 7lbs 11oz. The measurements are famously inaccurate and d they were worried they'd have asked you in for a Gtt to check bood sugar levels,

I think I read that the estimated weight gain from 30 weeks is something like half a pound a week... If that's true, even if it's 3lbs it likely only be 8lbs born which isn't huge. Sounds like your baby is growing nicely though :) according to one site I saw, baby weight at 28weeks is around 2.5lbs so sounds right :)

Last edited:
Yep just under 3lb but seems normal to me. My 1st was 2lbs 7oz at 28+4wks, 3lbs 1oz at 29+4wks and 7lb 1oz born at 41+2wks. So I recon baby will be around 8lbs born which is normal xx

My chart saying baby over 3pound. Now I'm worried lol

I had a scan at 28 wks and baby was estimated at 2lb 6oz - was told that was normal. My baby was born at 39+4 and was only 7lb 12ozs so hardly huge! I'd say you're right on track! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back