errrr how rude!!!!

Dee1985

Reaction score
i hardly ever get on the bus but today after work me and my big bump got on the bus and some lil trampy spotty lad was sat next to me smoking weed!!!!!!!

and the other day i went round kris mums and her boyfriend sat there in the living room smoking with no windows open, people should have more respect!!!! :evil: :twisted:

I agree!!! :x

I have given up smoking to help my baby on his way and some people still think its fine to smoke around you!!! Plus people that smoke smell sooooo bad to me now I am pregnant.

xxxxx

i have never smoked but my mum did from the age of 14 she is now 40 and gave up 9months ago, and all she does now is moan about the smell she cant believe she every smelt like it :roll:

I totally agree it's so flippin annoying would they blow it in a new borns face? I gave up smoking only 6 weeks ago but never had anyone smoke around me. I feel really great for stopping i felt so guilty before. If anyone even blows a wiff near me i go ape. Its discusting i think you should just say something if it happens again make them feel small infront of others.I was in the Whimpy restraunt about 3 weeks ago their was a girl and her gran waiting for a seat aswell as me and my mum and we ended up in the smoking section for lack of seats. Its not nice when you have no choice i just give death stares till they move. Cos bump can't tell them. Its bad is'nt it some people have no respect. i enjoyed that moan Hope you feeling well ladies cant wait only 4 weeks 6 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back