Erm why?!?

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I just changed Tyler's nappy, turned to talk to OH and I ended up having a shower (who gave boys those little hoses!!)
So I stripped off and went to the bedroom to change.
OH then followed me with the baby and sat on the bed with him. I went into the bathroom to wash my hands and Ty made one noise and OH cones to the door with the baby and told me to
'hurry up I can't hold him off feeding much longer'

Do I not even get a brake to change now!!!?

Ty made one noise and OH cones to the door with the baby and told me to

:shock: Tell him to man up and take care of his son for 5 minutes!!!!

Oz used to start looking for boob if he was laid on OH sometimes but he used to find it funny and just start talking to LO about what he was doing and there was no stress or trying to pass him to me asap just enjoying watching Oz do what babies do!!!

Aw bless x I was very lucky-it was also DH who got sprayed! Lol!

It never fails to amaze me now annoying men can be x

So annoying he got brownie points as he made a whole Sunday roast for us and is washing it up and I'm stuck feeding so mines going cold on the table GRRR!

Yes but the great thing about breastfeeding is that you HAVE to sit down and feed - no cleaning the kitchen for you!!! Your dinner can I back in the oven :D

Ty made one noise and OH cones to the door with the baby and told me to

:shock: Tell him to man up and take care of his son for 5 minutes!!!!

Oz used to start looking for boob if he was laid on OH sometimes but he used to find it funny and just start talking to LO about what he was doing and there was no stress or trying to pass him to me asap just enjoying watching Oz do what babies do!!!

Jonah's done the shark baby move on DH's nip before now, made me laugh.

The other morning I got out of bed early and nipped to the loo. Decided to grab a shower and sort myself out as both LO and DH were asleep when I left. I get back to find DH looking grumpy because LO woke up and he had to sort out the feed on his own. To be fair DH is taking the brunt of night feeds at the mo because I'm still poorly especially at night. Just seemed a bit unfair because I'd left them both in a state that they didn;t need me right then.

I found lily cried more to be fed if OH held her in the feeding position, so I told him to hold her away from his man boobs and she was able to calm down while I got ready!

I found lily cried more to be fed if OH held her in the feeding position, so I told him to hold her away from his man boobs and she was able to calm down while I got ready!

That's amazing advice! I shall pass it along. He usually sits him up on his knee tho or carries him up against his shoulder.

I feel kinda bad as he's been a total superstar all weekend but he just got on my nerves at that moment lol'

That's amazing advice! I shall pass it along. He usually sits him up on his knee tho or carries him up against his shoulder.

Ur welcome :) was forever telling people not to hold her like that coz she would immediately want feeding lol!! :roll:

I watched a home-made lamb stew go cold today :(, we should make them cut our dinner up into bitesize pieces one of the pros of breastfeeding over bottle is having one hand free to do things.

I watched a home-made lamb stew go cold today :(, we should make them cut our dinner up into bitesize pieces one of the pros of breastfeeding over bottle is having one hand free to do things.

I was actually thinking that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back