Erm. . sorry . . Tiny bit of reassurance needed (Poss TMI)

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
I know deep down its nothing but I just need someone to tell me its all good. Went a loo this morning, tiny bit of blood from the back (defo the back) not the front, on wiping. It's nothing is it? just the dreaded piles or fissus (sp) or something right? :think:

God I wouldn't have this discussion with by best mate but it seams alright to ask you lot! :lol: :oops:

OMG Thank You for asking this, i had this yesterday but was too embarrased to ask :oops: Again definatly none from the front, just the bum! Ive never had it before :think:

I think that it may just be a bit of strain on that area if you get what I mean....

i know what you mean about asking everyone on here everything! ha

xx

I did check my book and it said it's probably just piles or fissus (sp) but just wanted a voice of experience (if there is one.)

Not sure if I'm suppose to notify my MW or anything - not out to waste anyones time :think:

thanks girls

Laurababs - Sorry to ask (again :oops: ) - Have you been constipated? I was for practically the whole of Tri 1 and while I'm not back to normal yet I'm not 'free flowing' as it were :oops: . I ask because my book says constipation could be the cause. :think:

Yes I have been but the blood yesterday was after quite a um...big poo :oops: :lol:

Laurababs said:
Yes I have been but the blood yesterday was after quite a um...big poo :oops: :lol:

Yeah - that's when mine was too! :oops: (God there is just no shame on this forum! :rotfl: )

My book implies that having constipation previously could cause a 'blister' as it were which could burst/bleed when you do have a poo - sounds very plausible to me :think: - it's either that or piles it says. (either way GREAT! Loving the side affects of pregnancy! :shock: )

Its a bit of a relief to know you had that too :lol: Hopefully it was just a little tear, i dont fancy having piles :puke:

Sounds disgusting.. but its true.. it could very well be hemorrhoids! :oops:

I'm not experiencing it.. however, I have several hundred email updates from various pregnancy websites and I was reading one this morning about bleeding bottoms and the cause is hemorrhoids. Nothing to worry about.. just try to be careful when.. going.. :roll:

Try a nice warm bath if it's sore. :)

xxx

I had this earlier this week. Only a tiny speck, but def from the back. I don't think I've got the dreaded piles, but I had just been for a number 2! :lol:

It is good to know we're not alone with all this TMI stuff!

I get this all the time after a big poo when ive been constipated. I guess its coz the poo is hard and ruff like stone as it's been stored so long inside you and not smooth and silky like a normal day to day poo. when yo uwipe again though it seems to dissaper in and instant, im sure its not piles as i think these hang down dont they? Not sure as never had them though sure someone can shed some light? Im sure it's jsut a a teeny weeny tear that no doubt heals very quickly.

If you were bleeding after a relatvely normal poo though, or if you check the loo and the blood is IN your poo (difficult to tell im sure!) then id see the docs jsut for reassurance. xx

Is it really bad for the blood to be running out after? Or is that normal after a difficult trip to the loo?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back