Erm.... Lovely

KeelyT90

Reaction score
I just saw this on the baby bump page on Facebook..... Ouch!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 77
Haha I was like oooooooh a doughnut and then I saw what it was representing lol

lol I saw that too... I'm never eating another doughnut

You know the packets of dairylea you get, the round cardboard packet with the triangles inside? That package is exactly 10cm apparently. Got told that during my antenatal class on ds. Cant look at dairylea in the same way since lol

I've taken a screen shot of this and intend to send it to my other half haha!!! Xx

Haha, it is so disturbing, also sent to my OH looking for a sympathy vote :lol:so far no response x

makes me glad to be having a c section lol

The vagina is such a magnificent muscle.

To think mine has stretched to a bagel size, squeezed out a human and some how went back to being the width of smaller than a 5p piece is amazing :lol:

xxxx

Last edited:
I e-mailed that pic to my MW after my son was born. She said "so funny, but true".

You know the packets of dairylea you get, the round cardboard packet with the triangles inside? That package is exactly 10cm apparently. Got told that during my antenatal class on ds. Cant look at dairylea in the same way since lol

Haha, we had the dairylea too during our ante natal class a couple of weeks ago. A jammy dodger was 5cm, Choccie digestive 7 (I love those biscuits but can't really stomach them at the mo now!).

Try being a former student midwife who's been taught how to measure it with your fingers without being able to see it....

At work we had a stool chart that uses popular chocolates and treats to describe what each vowel movement should look like... Within a week every meme be of stage as odd chocolate lol

Try being a former student midwife who's been taught how to measure it with your fingers without being able to see it....

You'll need to teach me that so I can get OH to check at home with the marigolds :rofl:

xxxx

Last edited:
My mum showed me this the other day, I'd rather not think about it lol x

Oh lord I do not want to know if it's an orange or a doughnut lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90