erm...excuse me ladies, need advise

smokey08

Reaction score
I know they say you should wait 6 weeks before having sex but seeing as its Valentines day, I really want to try it. :blush:

DD is 5weeks 2days and bleeding stopped at 3 weeks.
I feel great. Had an episotomy and stitches are long gone.

Do you think it would be ok to try? I'm terrified coz I've read things on internet about air embolisims
And infections.

Note to self DO NOT GOOGLE lol. Xxx

Yes, if you feel ready then go for it. Take it slow and you may need a bit of lube. Any pain or discomfort, just stop xx

Thanks cos. :hugs:

OMG you pregnant?? Just saw your ticker....
I'm crying here....I'm so so so happy for you.
Eeeeekkkk.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx :love:

Thanks lovely :)
I remember we shared the 2ww when you got your bfp, seems like only yesterday :shock: xxxx

How could I forget...you kept me sane...

I'm really happy for you and I'm gonna pray every night for the next 35 weeks that you het a little punk bundle....

OH asked why I was teary and I replied Cosmicgirl is pregnant....he just said I take it your on the forum again, you women are nuts....ha ha ha ha.
Hope you have the nest pregnancy ever. Xxxxxxx

Last edited:
I dtd at 2 weeks and had episiotomy, if u feel ready do it. I found being on top best so u have full control.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

I did it 4 weeks after and had an episiotomy too
. Just take it slow
sent from my Galaxy s2

Thanks girls, I'm gonna do it...ha ha (feel like a schoolgirl saying that)

Cosmic hold off having your baby till October 14th and your baby and I will share a birthday....how weird is that?

Shared a 2ww and your baby is due the day before my birthday...if we were lesbiens we'd be ment to be together. Ha ha ha :rofl: xxx

Just an update....

We tried and FAILED... It hurt like hell, I was devastated. It was kind of like a stretching, stinging pain, :(
Hope its normal. Xxx

That sounds about right, it will get better each time you do it hun, promise xxx

It was horrible....
Should I just keep trying it and see what happens? Really miss the bit of nookie, and I really wasn't expecting it to be sore...oh I have a lot to learn. Ha ha

Leave it a few days and try again hun. God, I remember that pain! xxx

Using lots of lube and make sure ur really into it will help. I found the first time hurt but I was so tense and worried about the pain that it didnt help. It does get easier.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

i had exactly the same thing happen to me, felt awful but once we got going i completely forgot about the pain, dont rush into things when you feel ready go for it :) leave it a few more days then try again :)
good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back