Erin Brockovich

pips

Reaction score
hey girlies!
was talking to some of you, who might recognise themselves here, and i was having a laugh saying if erin brochovich could do it being a single mum and all then we can do it too!
i wasnt expecting to be taken as seriously as i was, but when i thought about it after i realised that even if the example sounds cheesy, erin's story can actually be an inspiration!!

so to all single mums needing a boost, here is Erin!!

Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) was in trouble. Serious trouble. Four decades after the world's largest utility started dumping 370 million gallons of cancer-causing chemicals into unlined ponds in Hinkley, California, the company's actions had finally been uncovered. Uncovered by Erin Brockovich (a formerly unemployed, single mother of three working in a California law firm) who wanted to know what medical records had to do with a real estate file. What she found out led to the biggest settlement on record for a civil class action lawsuit.

brockovich.jpg

:D erm.. that was my positive message of the day :?
watch the film..
pip xxx

oh ive bought it pips!!!!
im just waiting for a bit of peace to watch it!!!

it sounds great though! thanx for letting me know about it and i will tell you what i think after ive seen it ok?

luv marylou xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back