Epidural.......

Discussion in 'Postnatal Questions' started by claire2711, Aug 31, 2008.

1. claire2711

claire2711 Well-Known Member

Have any of you had pain after an epi in labour?

I had one 4 weeks ago now, and when I bend over sometimes and sit down, its sore where the epidural was. Will it go away? It's not unbearable, but its not fun either :cry:

2. daftscotslass

daftscotslass Well-Known Member

I never had back problems before my (botched) epidural and now I find it hard bending. It goes from a dull ache to almost like cramp at exactly the place they tried (and failed) to get it in. Asked the doc and she said it was probably from bending to pick up the baby so often! :roll:

I'm back at the docs on Thursday to try and sort out this stupid pill so will let you know what happens! :hug:

3. Leese

Leese Well-Known Member

Yes, still get pain 8 months on. Mostly when I'm sitting for too long. May not be the epidural - they tried 17 (!) goes to get the spinal in for my section.....

4. JoAnn&Aimee

JoAnn&Aimee Well-Known Member

I am feeling some pain as well. It isn't extreme pain but still sore. It is like you, when bending over or sitting.

5. chezzabell

chezzabell Well-Known Member

mine wasnt sore, it was just numb for ages hope ur feeling better soon hun :hug: