Enough is Enough

kaytee11

Reaction score
So i go for my scan (bear in mind id asked the doctor last week was it not to early .. her response no no they should even be able to tell you the sex) So off i go get into the room and he already seems in a rush doesnt ask me any questions just to lie on bed then he turns monitor to him so hes able to see, im not. Then he goes no this wont work its way too early i cant do measurements. Turns the monitor off calls in his secretary gives out for it being booked to early. Tells me to have a nice holiday and sends me on my way. Hes in such a rush to leave he was literally in the car right behind me as i was pulling out. He told me NOTHING about how the baby was and didnt even let me see the baby. Its actually just topped off the worst 2 weeks possible and im not even looking forward to going home id rather just lie in bed for the rest of the day rather than pack. Im even getting upset because im sick of friggen moaning !

Also tehe only thing i did catch him mutter was baby was breeched but if appointment had been in 2 weeks time then baby wud of moved?? i dont eve know if hes right. I dont even understand what he meant.

poor you, men are just idiots!!

breeched just means ur baby is not head down, so ur baby is botton/feet first which is a problem when u get to the end, as you need a section but its way to early to worry bout that as he/she could turn by then!!

any ideas when ur going for ur 20 week scan now :) xx

Awww big ((((hugs)))) hun, I did think it was a little early when you said you were going for your 20 week scan, hopefully next time you will actually get told things and get to see your baby!!

When is your next scan?? :D xx

What a twat! If he's not the only sonographer there then ask for a different one and when they ask tell them why. I hope he runs over his own foot stoopid tosser xxxxxxxx

how inconsiderate, thought the one i had was bad x

Twat!! how completely unprofessional. Hope you don,t have to wait too long before you get another scan. And I wouldn't worry about baby being breech. S/he still has plenty of room to get in any position.

Last edited:
Did they give you another scan date hun? My friend went for a 16 week scan and they told her it was a girl. Then she went for another one the other day and they said she was having a boy! So in a way I'm glad the idiot of a man didnt just tell you any sex! But he still could have told you something about baby! Men just dont understand! Xxxx

Oh he was gonna tell me nothing! The more i think about it the more angry i get .. and its not sually liek me to keep quiet but i think id just had enough at that stage :) Nope no new scan date im theyrll send it in post but i told them i won be back on island until the 29th so we'll see .. think il boook one at home .. just for re assurance at this stage :) xxx Off tofly home now .. have a good day everyone ! :) xxx

Hi Kaytee,

So sorry to hear what happened at your scan...how awful for you! I was excited to find out which team you were on too! Never mind, a couple of weeks and we'll know!

Hope you have a fab time back home hun, relax and be pampered! xxx

Awh Hun sounds like one if them days you just go home and curl up in bed with a good film. Hope your next scan it better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back