Energy please return

mrssmith2011

Reaction score
Sorry for the totally pointless thread. I just feel completely drained. Came in from work and slept for 3 hours ( I normally suffer from insomnia so this is completely alien to me). I've only been awake 20 minutes and I could quite happily go back to sleep. I just feel yak. Sorry everyone.

Aw exhaustion is awful! I try and avoid napping if I can (it never works) to try and get a good nights sleep xx

I've done the exact same thing today (and have every day for the past 20 weeks!!) I've forgotten what it feels like to have energy. I think this is possibly the thing I've struggled with the most this pregnancy.

Hope your energy returns soon! X

Thanks guys. I thought once I got past 12 weeks my energy would return but it hasn't yet. xxxx

Yeah same... Still waitingmformthis glowing energised phase to appear!!

I've been sleeping quite well overnight (except for one or two loo breaks) but I'm always exhausted too!
I thought my energy would've returned by now, so I'm trying to eat better, drink more water, sleep as well as I can at night and avoid napping, also trying to exercise, going swimming and walking more. Just the normal stuff to try to feel better.

Give it a few more weeks mine didnt come back later in the trimester x

Even though I'm exhausted I'm finding I'm not sleeping well through the night any more - I'm off work now though for the summer so I'm just napping when I feel like it - although I hope it gets better soon as id really like to actually enjoy my summer hols - not just sleep through them! X

Last edited:
Thanks everyone I am feeling a bit better today although I haven't been able to eat my evening meal. I just it settles down soon. Thank you for the support everyone xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back