Endometrial thickness

Crinkles90

Reaction score
I had a scan this morning that showed my womb lining measuring 3.6mm I'm currently on cd6... I know this is still really thin but as Af has just finished I was wondering if 3.6 is roughly what it should be given where I am in my cycle? I've tried to google but all the info I find show a three line endometrium and mine is only one thin line..

Any help/advice appreciated

Thank you xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 9
Mine was 3 at day10. My dr said it was thin but I only ovulated on day 17. I researched and found it frowns up to 1-2mm a day so you should be fine. Around CD10 my dr wanted it to be around 6mm so your probably on track for that!

Beetroot juice helps to improve the thickness of the walls. I drunk it for months and then had a scan. It really works!

xx

Thank you!!! sugarpop I hope so!! charlotte9 thank you! willing to try anything that will help!

I had a problem with my womb lining being too thick...when I finally got it the right thickness it was 11mm at it's thickest (in luteal phase). So if AF has just finished your thickness sounds ok to me.

When it was too thick it was 20mm and it wasn't clearing properly every month. Now it's down to 11mm which is apparently normal. But that was at the thickest time of the month. For me it was because of a hormonal imbalance due to being overweight and too much estrogen.

Sunflower, that is very thick. Mine is 13 mm.
Have you considered loosing a bit of weight?
Have you checked on any cysts or fibroids?
I'm now on very strick diet. I'm fit anyway its to clean up my guts and improve hormones. No meat, no soy, no cheese for 3 months. Loads of veg and fish. X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Charlotte, I'm on the same diet now. It was 20mm but I lost 4 stone and it went to 11mm which they said was fine and completely normal. Now I've lost 7 stone I think the cyst that I had has also gone so I'm hopeful I am more fertile now.

I am no starch, no dairy, no sugar and no soy. I do eat lean meat. Basically it's low carb. All the veg and fish will do you so much good...My hormones were all over the place but are ok now. It really works.

Sunflower 7 stone!!! Thats amazing!!! good luck!! xx

Thanks Crinkles! Just had a thought...are your iron levels good? I take iron water - Spatone. Had a blood test and they were normal but the fertility doc said he wanted them higher for pregnancy. Just wondered if more iron might help you. Beetroot juice is good too. Good luck!

Never thought about iron... I know with my previous pregnancies i've always had to take iron tablets! so will look into that tank you!!! xx

Spatone is pregnancy safe and doesn't have side effects. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back