Endometrial fluid 3months after miscarriage

sarah120281

Reaction score
I had a mc in November and after this I went on the pill, and have this month had irregular bleeding was fine in the 1st month after, so they decided to scan me she said I have endometrial fluid but she is posting a report to my dr which will take a week. I can't stop worrying about it. I am only 26 and have had 3 mcs now, I've always had gynae issues, I have a 2 year which I guess I was lucky to get, I'm fed up I always seem to be ill and I worry all the time I'm dying and they're going to find some cancerous issue with me. I have had all mc blood tests for genetic disorders which I won't get the results of till the end of March, it's making me pig sick is the whole dam thing, I want it over with so I can forget, the physical side was bad enough my husband called an ambulance as I was unconscious from blood loss, not to mention the after effects every time I bleed I worry excessively that I'll bleed to death, it have since started having horrific heart palpitations due to stress from worrying about my health and bleeding, the 1st and 2nd mcs were like heavy periods whereas the 3rd was horrifying. I feel like I could scream my head off with the all stress I've got twirling round my mind xx

Have you spoken to your GP regarding your anxiety levels? There's no need to suffer so bad with anxiety, plenty of help out there for sufferers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back