ended up buying...

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by misssparkles, May 30, 2013.

1. misssparkles

misssparkles Well-Known Member

Hi ladies a girl on here gave me some advice not so long ago saying as a treat when I feel down to buy something towards our baby collection for when it happens and today I went past a shop and there was a baby clearance bit and grows where 50p so I bought two vests and a grow. My oh chose this awful stripey grow but couldn't say no lol I know some ladies may think its a stupid thing to do but its actually therapeutic and makes me feel way more positive.
    Im 3 dpo today and way more relaxed still dtd anyway its miles more fun.
    Xxx

#1 misssparkles, May 30, 2013
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
  2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

If it comforts you and keeps you positive then why not. I couldn't do it! I'd have them out every day crying into them and using them to wipe up my snot!

3. misssparkles

Ahahah aw hun that made me giggle. I know time might tell if they get wizzed out the window in an argument. Aha had a rotton day arguing with oh as well.fpr being a boob feel better now until his witchy stalker rang him out blue. You never know hun they might be used to mop his snot up lol xxx

4. Rednursie

Rednursie Well-Known Member

Me too! Xx

5. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

When I was ttc I brought a few sleep suits too! Nothing wrong in that :) hope you get your bfp in June xxxx

6. misssparkles

Aw thankyou chick :) xxx

7. Pumpkin9

Pumpkin9 Well-Known Member

Ooh sounds awesome- would love to treat myself like that but think he would start a habit lol! I'm one for a project (wedding, house move, garden revamp) so think it would kick start a spending spree!
    Plus I work around kids clothes all day long!

8. misssparkles

Aha I know what you mean my oh said that he turned around and I was grabbing things left right and centre.
    Im hoping to get married next year two. I think these grows are the only ting keeping me going when I throw a paddy amd give up xx