End of year Teacher gifts with a twist!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by cornishfairy, Jun 14, 2013.

1. cornishfairy

cornishfairy Well-Known Member

Hi ladies!
    Thought I'd let you all know about my website www.lucyssweetbeads.co.uk - I make novelty sweetie jewellery and accessories with polymer clay, and they make great gifts without breaking the bank!
    I was chatting with friends and family recently (a lot of whom are teachers) and they said they get so inundated with chocolates, worlds best teacher mugs etc at the end of term that they end up giving most of them away! I thought what a shame this was, and they all said the stuff I make would be great as an alternative gift as they are so different to anything they've ever seen, that it would mean they'd never forget the kid that gave it to them! Many of the items I make are also practical, useful items such a fridge magnets and keyrings so they'd be used on a daily basis.
    I decided to set up a section in my website shop with a few ideas for teacher gifts, so please feel free to take a look if you fancy buying something different this year for those hard working teachers! All under £10, most under £5! :)
    Thanks for looking ladies! Xx

2. Blueflower

Blueflower Well-Known Member

Just had look, they look really sweet!