End of Christmas

Freya

Reaction score
That's it I have taken all the decorations down today. I hate this time of year I always feel depressed. Am I alone or does anyone else feel this way. I could cry :cry:

i usually hate the end of xmas, hate the "back to normal" feeling. but this year im glad it done with now

no i hate it too hun, i have felt a bit down last few days and i think thats what it is :(

I've been down in the dumps too, and I always am at this time of year!
Never mind, sure we'll cheer up soon when it's not so dark all the time!
:)

Me too hun, I love christmas. It takes the feeling away with the tree down and my oh back at work.

I've been desperate to take down the tree and get back to normal... xmas always makes me paniky with the whole spending money thing... :roll: but I can't take my stuff down until the three kings on the 6th (as I have been instructed by the little blonde boss.) and its driving me batty!!!

I took mine down today too. Glad to get them down TBH but I did feel a bit of an anti-climax yesterday :(

Freya said:
That's it I have taken all the decorations down today. I hate this time of year I always feel depressed. Am I alone or does anyone else feel this way. I could cry :cry:

i am taking mine down tonight. have to do it when kids are in bed coz they get all upset.
i am after my next fix and trawling the net for a nice campsite somewhere :lol:

Im happy its over lol brings an end to a really crap year... mind you this ones already been bad, spent my new year in hospital :roll: lol

All my things are away in the loft for yet another year, i gotta admit though the room looks great and so much bigger...lol
Just wish i would have got all my homework done for college tomorrow, wonder if you can use the " dog ate it excuse" on a mature student course....lol

mine don't come down till 12th night so it'll be the weekend - going back to work today felt more like the end of Christmas - freezing cold, the heating on the blink and a room full of completely unmotivated learners - roll on springtime or at least a good heavy snowfall to give an unexpected day off :wink:

i want rid of them as soon as new years day is out of the way. We have so much mess left over from xmas and we have to move furniture and stuff when we put the tree up....i want to get back to normal now. I normally get really gutted whan Christmas is over, but with the baby coming in April, im chuffed its another thing out of the way and im a little bit nearer to spring! :dance:

this year I'm glad to see the back of it :cheer: :cheer: it was an anticlimax after the wedding

I took our tree and cards down on new years day - I was fed up of the clutter and space being used.

Took ours down on the 27th and was very glad to see the back of them this year. Im hoping to have more christmas spirit next year. I felt like a real misery this year.

bonny said:
Took ours down on the 27th and was very glad to see the back of them this year. Im hoping to have more christmas spirit next year. I felt like a real misery this year.

It must be a heavily pregnant thing... I just didn't feel up to xmas this year at all... I would have happily skipped it all together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back