Emotions!!

NicNak1

Reaction score
Ah ive just burst out crying for no reason, only happened once or twice during the pregnancy but now i cant stop and all i can think about is my nanna. Im absolutely gutted she'll never meet my little baby (she passed away in 2007) i was so close to her because she helped my mam look after me and my 2 brothers when my dad walked out when i was 1 years old. I miss her so much!! im sorry that this is a pointless thread just feeling really low all of a sudden. Xx

Sorry to hear that. Your sure allowed to be emotional though. Let it all out. I bet shes looking down to see bubs when they arrive.
I have times like this. Hope you feel better when u wake today xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Oh gosh! Wish I could give you a huge cuddle!
Reading this has made me think the exact same about my Grandad who passed in 2009 and instantly I'm crying my eyes out! Bloody hormones lol. OH is looking at me like I'm crazy haha.

We've decided to call our little girl 'Taylor-Rose'
And Taylor was my Grandads surname.. So this bring a little comfort to me
Knowing how proud he'd be. I knoiw how hard it is when your so so close to someone.

If you ever feel like a chat (On her through private or on fb) Then don't hesitate to send me a message hun. Also, not too far away as I'm only South Shields xx

Awww could have written that myself infact I posted simething similar a couple of weeks ago, my grandad died in july and then I had a miscarriage the following day, my heart was broken for both reasons, but now that im due any day now im missing him more than ever and feel like ive started grieving all over again, we were so close and he couldnt wait til we had babies, this is his first great grandchild to be born since he died, I suppose still very raw as it hasnt even been a year yet and the pregnancy has sort of taken my mind of him a little but now its coming to an end id give anything for him to meet baby, but I try to think of him in heaven seeing everything now and he will never miss out on anything again. Its ok to cry in fact just let it out youll feel better for it, im sure your granny would have loved to have been here but think of all the good things she taught you that youre gona pass on to your little one, her legacy will live on through you and your baby xx

Thank you ladies, im pleased im not the only one feeling like this. I feel abit better today. I hope she is looking down on us. That gives me alot of comfort!! Ah louise thats a lovely name, i would like to name my LO after my nanna but she has an old fashion name lol its Doreen, so the next best thing which i think she would love is if its a girl her middle name will be Elizabeth which is my middle name but its after my nannas mam. If you want to add me on fb my name is Nichola Hopkinson.

Aww mummy that must have been such a hard time - im sorry. Yeah i can understand that it'll be getting harder now your due but like you say he'll be able to see everything that happens, like when LO takes its first steps etc. Just think of him being there with you. Xxx

Thank you ladies, im pleased im not the only one feeling like this. I feel abit better today. I hope she is looking down on us. That gives me alot of comfort!! Ah louise thats a lovely name, i would like to name my LO after my nanna but she has an old fashion name lol its Doreen, so the next best thing which i think she would love is if its a girl her middle name will be Elizabeth which is my middle name but its after my nannas mam. If you want to add me on fb my name is Nichola Hopkinson.

Aww mummy that must have been such a hard time - im sorry. Yeah i can understand that it'll be getting harder now your due but like you say he'll be able to see everything that happens, like when LO takes its first steps etc. Just think of him being there with you. Xxx

Ah my middle name is Elizabeth too! And it was my Great Nanas name too! How strange haha! I like Elizabeth for a girl cause it sounds so pretty! But can be shorted to Libby, Beth, Bethy, etc too! Which can be cute depending on your preference. I'll give you an add now hun, if I can find you lol. It'll come up 'Louise Hunter' and a scan photo if I find you lol x

Do you have a flowery top on? Westgate community college? Lkol x

Yip thats me lol

Awww is it? I love elizabeth but i love emelie to so if its a girl she'll be Emelie Elizabeth lol i just read your update on your thread. I have everything crossed that the sweeps work!! Xxx

I'll add you now :D
Awww that name is gorgeous!! I love it x

Aww Nichola I'm sure she is looking down on you and will see baby :) I can actually remember how gutted you were when she died. Mark feels the same about his nanna - they were sooo close she was more of mam to him than his actual mam as she was too young. Let me know how your appointment goes today hun xxx

I accepted Louise :) Aww thanks, i love it too haha, I actually hope its a girl so i can call her that haha but i will be just as happy if i have a boy lol.

Laura, it was just awful! it still is, i cant even talk about her with family because i just get so upset. Awww i know how mark feels! My nanna was like a second parent, she looked after us all the time because my mam had 3 jobs to keep our heads above water. Yeah she'll be looking down on me! It's just so hard. I've just texted you with an update about what happened/is happening. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back