emotions???

You're definitely not alone!

With my first pregnancy, before I even knew, I was watching 'The Notebook' and was sobbing - I mean properly howling.

This time, I've been crying on average every 3 days at something. Made the mistake of watching One Born and had to go get a cuddle from OH as I was bubbling again! lol

The rest of the time, I'm grumpy (too tired, sore shoulders, feel sick, sick of peeing all the time etc, etc) or really elated and hyper. A proper basket case!

At least we can blame the hormones :) xxx

I cry at Jeremy Kyle. He's kept me going through morning sickness!

haha im glad im not the only one girls i thought it was just me..

i keep crying at eastenders and corrie when it isnt even sad.. and i never cry at tv.. and yesterday i started screaming at my boyfriend because the house was too hot yet i was the one who turned the heating up on full! and then i went mad because he ate the last bag of watsits!

Haha what is it with crisps and us ladies getting mad!!! My hubby is working lates tonight and I think hes glad so he doesnt have to put up with me (although he'd never say that - he wouldnt dare grrrr haha).

Jay Jay I saw you was going into Tri 2...has it gone quickly because time seems to be standing still for me :mad:

The first few weeks dragged. But from 7 to 10 weeks it flew by! But probably cuz I was so ill. 10 weeks til now has been a bit of a stand still. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back