emotions???

mrs v

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I just wanted to check I'm not going mad! So this should be the happiest time of my life, we have been ttc for 8mnths aft a mc last year, absolutely made up when we got our bfp, so why the last few days have I been a miserable cow who could cry just talking to someone, poor hubby really gettin brunt of things, I'm snappy and teary, even feel shit at work! Have you ladies felt like this?

Heya!! Firstly Congrtulations on you BFP!

My emotions have been all over the shop ranging from happy, sad, angry, and weepy. Hubby has been the main focal point especially when I am angry! lol, I feel so sorry for him sometimes, and he doesn't really complain much.

As for at work, the slightest thing can make me weepy....

There are so many hormonal changes going on we are bound to feel all over the place!! xxx

Thanks huni, my oh was askin last night what's the matter, yet I had no idea!!!

Oh moving to tri 2...good luck with everything xx

Oh yes, welcome to pregnancy hormones! :)
I've been a bitch at times and I've been crying at the drop of a hat at others, and sometimes both together! My poor hubby has a nutter for a wife these days! :)

Thanks mishi, I was hoping you would say that, I was crying in the bloody car yest just thinkin about crying!!! As long as its normal I can cope with it ;-) xx

Omg I wish we all lived near each other so we could meet up and be emotional together! Lol.
I cried at jeremy kyle this morning! And I cried at cowboy builders the other night!!

One minute I'm tearful, the next I'm so angry and the next I'm upset. Hubby has been very understanding but I'm so bad I'm even doing my own head in lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Haha jayjay, cowboy builders, at least I'm laughing now! Yep angry...get that one too! Just a bitch in general most of the time lol...thanks for makin me feel human again :)

I cried in tesco the other day because they had no strawberry flavoured water. I was like, I don't understand why I'm so upset but I was weeping. It was mortifying.

Yep, you can count me in as a right moody cow too!
I saw my brother last week and he said to me "I've never seen you look so miserable in your entire life!" Well, I didn't think I was that bad, but I did point out that I was EXHAUSTED and fed up to the back teeth of being sick. It seems his pregnant girlfriend is having the perfect symptom-free pregnancy, so it should be that easy for all of us! Not to mention, they don't even have children yet, so she can get to sleep whenever she likes! Grrrrrrr............its even winding me up now!
The number of people that I have snapped at is crazy. Yesterday it was the checkout assistant in the supermarket. I lost my temper with the self checkout when it wouldn't acknowledge my debit card & she came over and had the gall to suggest that I, or my daughter, had pressed something wrong! Well, I jumped so far down her throat that she immediately backed down and apologised for her comments. And, even though I knew I was being a cow, I didn't care. How horrible is that?
So, you'll be glad none of you live near me because it seems I'm determined to pee off anyone within a 10 mile radius. Ooops. :shock:
And, yes, it does come across as ungrateful (to my mother, I'm sure) because we were trying for 4.5 years before I finally got pregnant last May but then we found out it was ectopic at my scan and had to try again. So, a healthy, well progressing pregnancy has been my dream for years. Still doesn't make me actually feel 'happy' at the moment when I'm too busy being bloody miserable!
And.................breathe................rant over, time for a good cry!

I get this all the time haha! I was ecstatic yesterday and today I feel like I could cry for no reason! Pretty used to it by now, my OH is never sure how I'm going to be :).

Make a pregnancy ticker

I cried in tesco the other day because they had no strawberry flavoured water. I was like, I don't understand why I'm so upset but I was weeping. It was mortifying.

I felt same when oh had eaten all the hula hoops...ba*ta#d!

Yep, you can count me in as a right moody cow too!
I saw my brother last week and he said to me "I've never seen you look so miserable in your entire life!" Well, I didn't think I was that bad, but I did point out that I was EXHAUSTED and fed up to the back teeth of being sick. It seems his pregnant girlfriend is having the perfect symptom-free pregnancy, so it should be that easy for all of us! Not to mention, they don't even have children yet, so she can get to sleep whenever she likes! Grrrrrrr............its even winding me up now!
The number of people that I have snapped at is crazy. Yesterday it was the checkout assistant in the supermarket. I lost my temper with the self checkout when it wouldn't acknowledge my debit card & she came over and had the gall to suggest that I, or my daughter, had pressed something wrong! Well, I jumped so far down her throat that she immediately backed down and apologised for her comments. And, even though I knew I was being a cow, I didn't care. How horrible is that?
So, you'll be glad none of you live near me because it seems I'm determined to pee off anyone within a 10 mile radius. Ooops. :shock:
And, yes, it does come across as ungrateful (to my mother, I'm sure) because we were trying for 4.5 years before I finally got pregnant last May but then we found out it was ectopic at my scan and had to try again. So, a healthy, well progressing pregnancy has been my dream for years. Still doesn't make me actually feel 'happy' at the moment when I'm too busy being bloody miserable!
And.................breathe................rant over, time for a good cry!

Phew!!! Here's to all us preg moody, ranty, teary, irrational ladies ;-)

Phew!!! Here's to all us preg moody, ranty, teary, irrational ladies ;-)[/QUOTE]

I second that!!:lol:

OMG I have just had a total bitch fit because we have run out of hula hoops! Like literally 10mins ago! Madness!

Just after my earlier post, hubby and I went shopping, and not long after we got into the supermarket, I started feeling sick so left to go sit in the car. On my way out, I had to pass the checkouts, and there was a woman standing there with her trolley sideways so no1 could get passed (who the eff does that anyway?!) So I said 'excuse me' and she ignored me. So I raised my voice 'EXCUSE ME!!' And she still didn't move it. So I literally rammed her trolley into the check out desk and shouted 'I'LL MOVE IT THEN SHALL I??' And stormed out. Lol, oops!

Although to be fair, that sounds like something I'd do pregnant or not lol.

OMG I have just had a total bitch fit because we have run out of hula hoops! Like literally 10mins ago! Madness!

Just after my earlier post, hubby and I went shopping, and not long after we got into the supermarket, I started feeling sick so left to go sit in the car. On my way out, I had to pass the checkouts, and there was a woman standing there with her trolley sideways so no1 could get passed (who the eff does that anyway?!) So I said 'excuse me' and she ignored me. So I raised my voice 'EXCUSE ME!!' And she still didn't move it. So I literally rammed her trolley into the check out desk and shouted 'I'LL MOVE IT THEN SHALL I??' And stormed out. Lol, oops!

Although to be fair, that sounds like something I'd do pregnant or not lol.

Hahaha how wierd we both become psychos over hula hoops!!! Let me know if it gets any easier once your in Tri 2 ;-) xx

I've just started tri 2 today. Will let u know how it goes. Had to make a trip to tesco specifically for hula hoops, just the original flavour though x

haha im glad im not the only one girls i thought it was just me..

i keep crying at eastenders and corrie when it isnt even sad.. and i never cry at tv.. and yesterday i started screaming at my boyfriend because the house was too hot yet i was the one who turned the heating up on full! and then i went mad because he ate the last bag of watsits!

haha im glad im not the only one girls i thought it was just me..

i keep crying at eastenders and corrie when it isnt even sad.. and i never cry at tv.. and yesterday i started screaming at my boyfriend because the house was too hot yet i was the one who turned the heating up on full! and then i went mad because he ate the last bag of watsits!

Haha what is it with crisps and us ladies getting mad!!! My hubby is working lates tonight and I think hes glad so he doesnt have to put up with me (although he'd never say that - he wouldnt dare grrrr haha).

Jay Jay I saw you was going into Tri 2...has it gone quickly because time seems to be standing still for me :mad:

I completely understand what your going through! I swear if I wasn't pregnant, I could be mistaken for being on drugs- one minute I'm crying, the next I cant get myself down off the ceiling! I have to admit, I am mainly getting the mardyness and crying than hyper, which I think is mainly because I've been ill and so tired and dehydrated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back