Emotional

michelle82

Reaction score
Anyone else had the urge to cry and not have a clue why?? Generally thru this pregnancy I have not been hormonal at all and keep telling my OH he has got off lightly considering some women turn in to right nags etc! But for some reason today I was sat on the sofa watching telly nothing special or tear jerking was on and I had the over whealming urge to cry which I mentioned to OH and he said well cry then and I was like no I'll feel like an idiot because I dont know what I'll be crying for and then I just started blubbing no idea why wasnt feeling down or fed up or anything!!

Its the old hormones honey, they give no warning and no reason.
Glad dh was there to give support. Dont be afraid to have a good bawl, its good to be free with your emotions. DH will be glad that you can share this with him even if you dont know why its happening.

Take care
Laura.

I burst out crying to the "Do they know it's Christmas" video a few weeks ago.

:oops:

I was like that last night, it was really bad!!

It is hormones i know but can you go like that when labour is due to start? Some people get a burst of energy and nesting when they are about to go into labour but i have had nothing like that, my energy has gone out of the window totally!!

:D :D :D

Im really upset about toga the penguin from the isle of wight zoo. How can people be so cruel. That makes me cry. Im a animal person.

Well the last time i started bawling was when id grated some cheese to put on my beans when they were ready and the cat jumped onto the counter and nosed my cheese.....well you would have thought id just caught someone burning my house down.......its a good job cats land on their feet! And cry........ omg did i! Then OH laughed which made me cry more, along with the guilt of hurling the cat out of the door!

I've had a handful of days like this too. but the problem is that you can be fine one minute and feel like crying your eyes out the next. As if there is nothing to be happy about and everything is sad for no reason. you never know when it's going to strike!! The only good thing is that it doesn't last - just comes and goes.

Anyone worried incase they get post natal depression? :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back