emotional

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Laura1992, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Laura1992

Laura1992 Well-Known Member

Anyone want to share stories of ridiculous pregnancy-related emotional wobblies?

I'm listening to music on youtube and just letting it roll onto whatever song it wants to, and Chasing Cars just came on. Balled my eyes out and I can't stop. Haha :wall2:

#1 Laura1992, Jun 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  2. Laura1992

Laura1992 Well-Known Member

Not sure how I managed to double post this. Any chance one can be removed?

3. Eryinera

Eryinera Well-Known Member

I'm not preg at the moment but last time I balled my eyes out of bgt or xfactor coz someone held up a "its a yes from us" sign. And another time I was sobbing uncontrollably at you've been framed coz a puppy was chasing a ball it missed went a over t over the ball then couldn't find the ball. Oh and son were wetting themselves and I was so tearful coz the puppy couldn't find the ball!

4. FBTTN8079

FBTTN8079 Well-Known Member

Lol let it all out !
    The other weekend with the trooping the colour I cried at the national anthem and when the red arrows flew over ha ha! X

5. Rhiandell

Rhiandell Well-Known Member

I've almost started crying when reading the news a few times, for example over a story about a woman making reusable pads in Africa so girls can still attend school during their period (apparently a pack of disposable ones cost about a month's wages). Biggest problem with this is I typically read news at work.
    The other day I was reading funny labour stories on a Swedish forum (and they were really funny, not scary at all) and just suddenly started crying like crazy, had to wake bf up for hugs. Still not sure why.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

6. BlondeP

BlondeP Well-Known Member

We were having an argument last night.... OH seems to think while I've been out of work all I do is lay around sleeping and being lazy at home and he thinks HE doesn't everything when he's home from work. So I was being a real stress head telling him otherwise, wasn't going to give in but had a little cry in the end..... After a while, I couldn't get rid of my blocked nose and cough so he started worrying saying he didn't want me to be poorly with baby inside. I was being a stubborn mare every time he offered me a drink, paracetamols etc to help..... But oh my life when he offered me a cup of hot milk I couldn't hold back and the tears poured out of me!!

Very annoying as I was trying so hard to be dismissive haha! xxxxx

7. Cathrine

Cathrine Well-Known Member

After getting pregnant (first pregnancy and about 9 weeks now) I'm outright depressed even at times suicidal - I just moved and haven't gotten healthcare yet (I live in the states) so I can't really see anyone. I have anxiety and I can't stand to be around baby animals - they make me cry.
    I hope you feel better soon! :)