Emotional!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Lulula, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Lulula

Lulula Well-Known Member

Just dropped my six year old son Alfie off for his last day in year one. He has had two fantastic teachers this year. He gave them his cards and presents and hugged them both and said I'm going to miss you so much. I burst in tears, one of the teachers started crying and I then had to walk back to the car past loads of parents while crying uncontrollably! How embarrassing! I'm still crying now!

2. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

Awwww bless!!! I was crying when I left work yesterday as not going back. Ever.
    Just let it all out! ^hugs^ xxxxx

3. linxminx21

linxminx21 Well-Known Member

Aww my son, also named alfie left year 2, and the school he's been in since nursery yesterday and I was a mess!! He had a graduation ceremony with the hat and cape too. I'm sure loads were the same hun and im not pregnant so I have no excuse!

4. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Aww bless you x

5. Positive37

Positive37 Well-Known Member

bless u hun saw your post on facebook

i cry most days now ha. nerves etc.. and hormones what a killer they are

6. Sunshine_state

Sunshine_state Well-Known Member

Awww i know how u feel. Josh left primary school on friday and as he's autistic he been with the same teacher and TA for a long time. Had to get through the leavers assembly. Then the TA came looking for me crying and hugging me so i was a wreck xx

7. Lulula

Lulula Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies! I've been grizzly on and off today. Andy is going ton pick Alfie up from school as I think I would be hysterical crying before I've even parked the car! Xxx

8. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

I only worked with the 3 autistic children in my job for a school year and I was really upset leaving, so I can't imagine what it must have been like for the TA after years. I'd have been a wreck!! xx