Emotional!

Lulula

Reaction score
Just dropped my six year old son Alfie off for his last day in year one. He has had two fantastic teachers this year. He gave them his cards and presents and hugged them both and said I'm going to miss you so much. I burst in tears, one of the teachers started crying and I then had to walk back to the car past loads of parents while crying uncontrollably! How embarrassing! I'm still crying now!

Awwww bless!!! I was crying when I left work yesterday as not going back. Ever.
Just let it all out! ^hugs^ xxxxx

Aww my son, also named alfie left year 2, and the school he's been in since nursery yesterday and I was a mess!! He had a graduation ceremony with the hat and cape too. I'm sure loads were the same hun and im not pregnant so I have no excuse!

bless u hun saw your post on facebook

i cry most days now ha. nerves etc.. and hormones what a killer they are

Awww i know how u feel. Josh left primary school on friday and as he's autistic he been with the same teacher and TA for a long time. Had to get through the leavers assembly. Then the TA came looking for me crying and hugging me so i was a wreck xx

Thanks ladies! I've been grizzly on and off today. Andy is going ton pick Alfie up from school as I think I would be hysterical crying before I've even parked the car! Xxx

Awww i know how u feel. Josh left primary school on friday and as he's autistic he been with the same teacher and TA for a long time. Had to get through the leavers assembly. Then the TA came looking for me crying and hugging me so i was a wreck xx

I only worked with the 3 autistic children in my job for a school year and I was really upset leaving, so I can't imagine what it must have been like for the TA after years. I'd have been a wreck!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back