Emotional wreck!!

pringle88

Reaction score
Is anybody else super emotional? I know it's to be expected but I was no where near this bad on my other two pregnancies!

The smallest thing is making me cry like a baby!!

I actually cried earlier because I pulled the broccoli out of the freezer instead of the peas

I've got this a lot! I cry over the tiniest thing, whether it's a happy or a sad reason I end up a mess! Haha, I didn't expect it to be this bad either! X

Me too! This past week I have tears in my eyes over the smallest of things. Not had this in previous pregnancies either x

I did last week but I hadn't been excersising at all. I've been running again this week and feel much happier and less stressed. Maybe get out for some fresh air or go for a little jog. The endorphins will cheer you up, I'm also feeling less tired :)

I just cried because I oy had 2 crumpets left does that count lol

I cried at the ikea advert the other day! Hubby thinks im mental heh x

I cried because my boyfriend asked me to fold my pizza box! The monster! Hahaha!

Haha - eryinera - I would def cry at that! I'm super addicted to crumpets at the moment!
Had the odd cry but my grumpiness is my issue - my poor OH, I'm so irritable!

I'm on 4 a day lol 2 with marmite 2 without. Thinking I'm craving marmite since they lowered my folic acid dose

I've managed to keep to 2 for breakfast with jam, so so good! Not sure about marmite!

When I got back last night OH had made lasagna and said he had bought more crumpets as we nearly ran out, I think he was surprised by the level of happy that made me!!! I'm all about food these days - I swear I'm going to end up looking more fat than pregnant!!!

Lol its a running joke that in about 10 mind I'm going to turn to hubby and ask "what's for tea" lol

I have really mixed days still! One day I'm starving and eating everything in sight, the next I don't want to touch anything! Although you've now got me hungry for crumpets... and maybe Nutella on top... mmmm

Omigod - Nutella sounds amazing! I just find I'm hungry every couple of hours this week. I keep telling myself I'm just replacing alcohol calories with food calories - but I don't think I was drinking enough to justify this much! Eek!

Worries me a bit as I've never been into exercise in a big way, and was instead good at food control to keep slim. But now I have the excuse not to start exercising more when my body's not used to it!!!! And I'm eating lots!!!!! Argh!

I'm so hungry too! I'll eat then an hour later I'll be hungry again, trying to be soo good too! Feel like my bellys constantly rumbling lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back