emotional wreck.....

bex1992

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone else struggling with their emotions and hormones? I have never been a hormonal girl but the past few weeks i've been a nightmare.

I'm miserable and keep welling up more so this week, I have my 12 week scan tuesday and although we had an extremely positive scan only 4 weeks ago im terrified of seeing nothing as i miscarried last year... This is stressing me.

My partner is also avoiding me, although i cant decide if its just me and my overdrive mind, he keeps dissapearing into his garage for hours on end. He's had a lot of stress at work and coming home with it which is contributing towards my ever increasing stress levels... I have spoken about it to him n he doesnt think theres anything wrong.

We are moving beginning of next month- que another breakdown...

I think i just need a hug...

I know the feeling, sending you a big hug!!
I've cried twice this week on hols (just posted in the pregnancy chat forum) today's being because I want to go home!!
my OH doesn't seem to understand why I'm so tired and why I don't want to go out every night and then I feel bad cause it's his holiday too.

Lol bottle them hormones up because once baby is born you will miss them haha...
Hes prob just keeping out of the way, best thing really, im going through i hate my oh feeling at the minute, then cry at the tv haha xx

I'm sorry you're feeling so rubbish Bex. Hopefully you'll feel a bit more relaxed after your 12 week scan. Moving is really stressful but just take it easy and try to do it in stages if possible. Box up all the things you're not using and label the box with which room it needs to go in, and then on moving day you'll know where everything is going and unpack it all bit by bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back