emotional wreck today

GreenMama

Reaction score
I keep bursting out crying every few minutes for the last few hours. It happened the other day. Every thought brings me out in tears. I feel lonely and bored today. I want to get out the house as stuck in with toddler but I can't make a decision or plan because I keep crying.

I have put happy music on it hasnt made a difference. I have considered watching a sad film to get it out of my system.

I have never been an emotional person. I am 9 weeks.

It sounds very much hormone related love ((hugs)). There is nothing wrong with a good cry. Sonce having my E (2 years old) I've never been quite as resilient on the emotional front. I'm 6 weeks and welled up at the end of Do You Wanna build a Snowman song in Frozen the other day. Intrusive thoughts are something that can become a problem if they start effecting you day to day for example decisions about going out the house etc keep an eye on it but I'm sure it's just the joys of the first trimester.

You're not alone I cried because a baseball team won on a vlog I was watching and they played the American nation anthem (I'm not American or interested in baseball) and I also watch really sad things to get it out my system xx

I am a complete sobbing mess. I absolutely bawled at The Good Dinosaur and there are certain songs I can't listen to as I absolutely howl! Totally normal in pregnancy but do talk to someone if you feel it's getting too much

Hiya. I have found that since having my daughter nearly 7 years ago I cry at everything! Now I am nearly 26 weeks pregnant and to be honest I'm not doing too bad at the moment but a few weeks ago I was watching a children's hospital programme and as usual I started crying and then I found myself crying even more because I couldn't stop crying! DF was looking at me like I had gone mad...all part of being pregnant! Xx

This has been the same for me throughout pregnancy!
My worst episode was when DH said he didn't like the pasta I had bought for him and so didn't want to eat it... I was a mess!
Be careful, though. Have you got any friends to come around and visit, even if you're not up to going out?
I know it's what people jump to and I would obviously never say you have it, but post natal depression can happen at any point after birth, so if it carries on and gets unbearable, speak to a doctor and look after yourself.
And, remember, you are growing a human being. It's bloody hard work and we all have a right to be hormonal! We're doing a good job and we're just doing our best. I am a mess at nearly 38 weeks and I don't even have another child to look after!
You, however, are recognising how you feel, caring about your little boy's welfare and starting to get advice.
I am sure it's a phase of pregnancy... Hope you start to feel better, but always get hrlp if you need it. :) xxxx

I am a complete sobbing mess. I absolutely bawled at The Good Dinosaur and there are certain songs I can't listen to as I absolutely howl! Totally normal in pregnancy but do talk to someone if you feel it's getting too much

Even my husband cried at the good dinosaur lol .... He just goes through such a rough time and then makes it home :) x

Even my husband cried at the good dinosaur lol .... He just goes through such a rough time and then makes it home :) x

Mine did as well :lol: I normally don't cry at films but I absolutely howled. I blame the hormones!

I watched it with my 2 year old who asked questions every 20 seconds so I managed to not cry until the bit where arlo makes spot have a new family ... Then I was done x

Last edited:
That's the bit that broke me too. Bloody awful film!

I know, I wonder how many other adults it broke x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back