emotional for no reason

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by mummywanabe, May 28, 2013.

1. mummywanabe

mummywanabe Well-Known Member

I dont know why but the past few days ive started feeling overwhelmed over the smallest things and just start crying, is this normal? Its really not like me

2. fairypants

fairypants Well-Known Member

You're pregnant flower...you're supposed to be an emotional wreck! Between hormones and the fact your life is about to change entirely, I think you have every right to feel overly emotional! Try treating yourself to something and take some time out. Grab a slab of chocolate or tub of ice cream and sit in front of rubbish daytime tv, with your feet up, in your pjs and just chill out while you can! Even pamper yourself a little, add a face mask in there and take a nice soak in the bath! I found myself feeling much better after a nice relaxing day of spoiling myself, even if I did have to share the ice cream with my hubby lol but it definitely helped me feel better!

3. buggy1

buggy1 Well-Known Member

I spent most of Saturday morning crying my eyes out but I don't know why! I think it is just hormones x

4. excited1980

excited1980 Active Member

I cry at least once a day now - just over sleepy and hormonal....sometimes it starts with hysterical laughter and then turns into sobbing. Totally nutty, my poor hubby has no idea what to do with me half the time!

5. Lydia

Lydia Well-Known Member

I couldn't stop crying all morning. My lovely hubby decided to come home for lunch and after lots of big hugs I finally stopped crying and feel so much better now. Stupid hormones!
    Hope you will soon feel happier too! xx

6. mummywanabe

mummywanabe Well-Known Member

Lol I know ive just been so good have only cried once since tri 1 but I had reasons for crying then this was just no reason at all I was happy then sobbing thankfully hubby wasnt home or I think I would have broke down completely