Emotional day coming up

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by Lilmisshopeful, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

So now I'm well enough we are going to London to spend the night at the in laws. It's the first time since as pops is unwell to travel and I know there's going to be lots of tears. As soon as she cuddles me I will sob I know. We get on great as in laws goes they are pretty amazing. It's a big family up there so will see several people and they are gonna ask how I am what happened in more detail than they knew by phone and I can tell its going to be an emotional day and night. On the plus note even when I'm not sick I'm waited on hand and foot his mum is such a caring person she has to look after everyone so won't have to do anything other than relax. Wish me luck xxx

#1 Lilmisshopeful, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  2. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

Good luck honey X

3. Balthazar1275

Balthazar1275 Well-Known Member

Good luck. Let us know how you got on when you get back

Michelle x

4. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

Good luck huni , will be thinking of you! Xxx

5. Daley

Daley Well-Known Member

Good luck x

6. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

Thanks girls. Had such a good time we decided to stay an extra night :) had lots of tears when we arrived talking about it had lots of cuddles but been so chilled and relaxed since. Gonna go into the city tomorrow and get some Christmas pressies while we here and have some lunch. Hopefully the relaxed way I feel comes home with me. If not I'm moving in lol. On a plus note mil think oh will change his mind and want to try again she said he was terrified but thinks given time he will as he is a daddy waiting to be born :). Hope she is right :) xxx

#6 Lilmisshopeful, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  7. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

So pleased you're having a great time it sounds like just what you need! How exciting Christmas shopping hope you have a nice time and get lots of presents & treat yourself of course. That sounds positive about your mil thinks your OH will change his mind. Hope you have a lovely time tonight & tomorrow xxx