Emotional are all over the place

Sunshine_state

Reaction score
I'm guessing it must be my hormones but i've never felt this out of control with my emotions. Last few days i've been going from crying and shouting and being really miserable and moody. I'm trying to snap out of it but i'm struggling.

:-(

I'm exActly the same!! It's horrible! Sometimes I get so upset and when I think about what I'm actually crying about I don't even know!!!

It gets better... Before it gets worse again toward the end! The joys of pregnancy!! Haha xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

I have been like this today and cant seem to snap out of this horrible mood either :( , hope you feel better soon xx

I'm stuck in a horrid mood, where everything is shit, people are shit and life is shit ! Nothing pleases me at the moment !!!

Oh the joys, dont worry yourll be dog tired after the baby arrives but your be on your way to some normality within yourself, those hormones are to blame , if you breastfeed you might be like me i went the most chilled ive ever been!!

Oh the joys, dont worry yourll be dog tired after the baby arrives but your be on your way to some normality within yourself, those hormones are to blame , if you breastfeed you might be like me i went the most chilled ive ever been!!

Yes i will be breastfeeding... hope it eases a bit before then got 3 months to go and not sure how much OH can take. He scared to talk to me lol

I'm a bitch but can't stop myself..it's a horrible feeling x

I've cried all day today and show no sign of stopping!

My dog had two puppies who have both gone to their new homes today. I am so sad, I literally can't stop crying!

Last edited:
I'm the opposite and had no moods or hormone issues at all. Is that weird? I'm usually a very even person anyway and my moods don't change but I kind of expected something x

I'm the opposite and had no moods or hormone issues at all. Is that weird? I'm usually a very even person anyway and my moods don't change but I kind of expected something x

I've been fine up until now. I'm usually very even person to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back