Emmsy29 update!

Emmsy29

Reaction score
Hi everyone, as i dont know what im doing i thought id just do a new thread! Had my scan, baby a good weight about 4lb 13oz! So thats good if she does arrive. Hardly any water round her so i have come home to bed rest with a list of things that might happen and to go straight back in. I have another scan on wednesday to see if water is coming back. I think ill have her by then i just dont feel right. Thank for ur support girls ill keep u posted x

GL and make sure you get proper bed rest. You've got to ensure you n bubs r ok. Keep us posted :hug:

Glad ur home :) I agree, complete bed rest hun :hugs: x x

Good luck hun.
Put your feet up and take it easy.
Hope all goes well for you.
Keep us posted and rest up. Xxx

Oh wow, good luck and that is a good size for the weeks so just you relax and do nothing xxxxx

Sounds like baby's a good weight Hun so everything should be fine if she does decide to arrive! make sure you bed rest properly! good luck for when the time comes xx

I,m snuggled up on sofa being weighted on by my hubby, hes not a domestic man but hes trying so hard bless him doing dishes and kids pack lunch and even done hoovering! I reckon im gonna have her by weekend i feel all flu'y and dont feel right in myself, the sonogopher said her head is right down, not looking forward to a dry birth though! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back