Emma's Diary Offer

Juice

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I've just got an email from Emma's Diary with a discount code for this website: vertbaudet.co.uk

If you're a new customer and spend £20, you get £15 off (so you only pay £5), a free changing bag and free delivery!!
The discount code is: 4905
Here are the T&C's in the email that need taking note of...
* Offers valid until 30/07/13 on full price Spring -Summer 2013 Collections and special welcome prices. For New Customers only. £15 discount on orders of £20 or more. Discount not valid on Happy Price items, Star products, web exclusives, Schoolwear Collection and already-discounted products. For New Customers only. £15 discount on orders of £20 or more. °Free Delivery is valid on orders of £20 or more and applies to the Standard Delivery charge only. Goods supplied subject to our terms and conditions.

I scoured the website for something that I needed and couldn't actually find anything, but I wanted to do it out of curiosity because I want to know what the bag is like! So I ordered a really cute beret and scarf set and a set of socks (shocking that it came to 22 quid! lol). So, I can vouch for the discount working and stuff :)

Then after you've ordered (which you have to register for) the website sends you another email with another discount code for another £15 off your next £20 order as a thank you for signing up with them!

So, just thought I'd let you know. I'll let you know what the bag is like when it all arrives :D

Last edited:
i had this offer in my last emmas diary pack and i ordered a couple of things and it arrived a couple of weeks ago and the bag is really cute but small and has a mini changing mat too! If i remember tonight Ill take a pic of it! the sizing on the clothes seems tiny though, i ordered in both newborn and 1month sizes and they seem so much smaller than anything i have ever bought from the shops!! cute stuff though :) xxx

Thanks, going to wait until I get measured and order a bra off there!

thanks for sharing xx

Thanks for this Hun! Compulsively ordered myself a new top :)! Xxxx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373392739.017756.jpg just had a play around with it and it does open up bigger than i thought :) sorry my pic of it open is crap!! great little freebie though!! xxx

Thanks Rebecca! :D
Aww that's pretty cute! And yeah, not a bad size for a freebie :)

I ordered clothes with the first offer n then they continually send u emails with offers. I ordered more clothes n also some nice storage boxes for the nursery. The changing bag is perfect for a trip out for a few hours n u don't want to take your changing bag just wipes nappies n a change of clothes etc. My sister has one n she uses it to send with her daughter to nursery as its perfect for the few hours she is there n she doesn't need to send her larger changing bag.

Clothes wash really well and they are very very cute ... Only 10 more weeks n can't wait to see the baby wearing them !!!! Exciting xx

Ooh that bag is so cute! :)! Glad I took the risk hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back