Emergency scan this morning and Its all over for me

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Hi Ladies...

I started to spot browny/pinky late on wed and then when i woke yesterday it was more red, only when i wiped mind, through the day it got slightly heavier but nothing too bad, i called my gp who got me an early scan this morning.
When i got into the scan room they done a normal belly scan and found it a bit hard to see then they done an internal scan which showed that my baby died about a week ago, i was offered two options, one to let nature take its course but that may take a few weeks and i might even end up having a mini labour or the other option was to have a d/c to remove it all in one go, i have taken that option as i dont fancy having all the pain or maybe even seeing the little one pass which they said was very possible..
I really didn't think it would hit me this hard, i cant fight back the tears, it took me a year to get this far and now its been taken away from me....

Just thought i'd let you all know.. I would have been 10 weeks on tuesday..x.. :cry: :cry:

I'm so so sorry, I know what you're going through and it's horrible :hug: Pm me if you want to talk xx I think you've made the right choice having the D&C, it will help to "finalise" things for want of a better word...

Thinking of you :hug:

:hug: :hug: i am so sorry this has happened :cry:
:hug: :hug: :hug: i think you have made the right decision of having a d&c :hug:

im so sorry sweetie :cry:

hope you're coping, take care of yourself :hug:

xxxx

So sorry for your loss hun, stay strong and remember you're not alone :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry for your loss.

Take care. xxx

:hug: I'm so sorry for your loss. You're not alone - and it's not all over for you, there is a future. Have hope, time heals everything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back