embarresing questions

Dee1985

Reaction score
Hi girls i fort ild ask u lot as i aint asking any one else.. but what are piles? how do u no when u have them??

i am very constipated i go the loo about once every 8days and it bloody kills.. my bum bleeds (cant believe i typed that)

the other day i was stuck in the bathroom for a bout 30mins and told my self i wasnt leaving untill i had done a number 2. by the time i finished i was sore then i went down stairs passed wind :oops: i fort i followed through with some diarea but it wernt it was lumpy blood????

anyone have any idea???

ok im going red now thinking weather to submit this post or not :oops: :oops:

hi dionne it sounds like piles. you can get cream that should clear it up, i dont think you need a prescription. you should definately get it sorted before you go nto labour as all the pushing will make them worse and you will be in alot of pain.

no need to be embaassed unfortunately this is just one of the awful things pregnancy does to us lol

i no use preg woman can have no pride while preg lol

every tom dick and harry having a lil poke about in our fairys..

iv had about 5internals so far urghhhh boobs leaking milk its never ending...

thanks jojo. il have to go the chemist then :oops:
but its very sore so the longer i dont pooh the more crap i feel

I lost all my dignity in hospital, because i had section i had catheter and very sore the 1st day so midwives had to clean me up downstairs and had to wear disposable pants. Oh the thought is making me cringe.

Try to eat alot of fruit and veg and cereal like all bran or fruit and fibre that will make it easier to poo and less painful. :shock: x

i drink orange juice like there is no tomorrow, but aint been helping. i was like this when i was preg with dior, i was getting terrible back ache as my bowels were so full it hurt to sit down then after about 15days of not going i went and i swear to god it sounds soooo discusting but it was worse then labour i was in the toliot crying with pure pain... u wouldnt believe what came out of me it was unbelievable... i dont ever want to go through that again so think i will take your advice and get some thing for it.. if the doc sends me away as usual saying eat fruit im going to kill him :shock:

thank u for listening to me and my discusting problems...

oh no a catheter. they said i might have needed one when i had epidural.. thank god i didnt in the end..

Thats not the worst of it. When i was in hospital my boyfriend walked in my room with his mom and brother in law as i walked out the bathroom bent over like a 90 year old woman as i was scared to straighted cus of my stitches and i was holding my bag of wee. i could have died it was awful. And i want to do this again? Must be mad!!

And 15 days? you must have been in agony you poor thing. You should try to purchase some gas and air to keep by the toilet lol

lol gas and air by the loo..... hahahahaha

I have major going to the loo problems at the mo but .....

I've been eating kellogs brain flakes for breakfast and a small bowl before i got to bed ... because it's high n fibre it helps with the break down of food and helps with digestion and stuff ...

Since i have been eating this i have found that i go to the toilet more often and easier ... and i don't feel so clogged up ...

Try it .. it got recommended to me by a friend who had her baby in december and it's worked a treat!!

Imi..

ok its sore now, i just looked on the net and i got all the signs that its piles. so what do i do? if i go the chemist and get cream how do i apply it as i read on the net that some ppl get them on the outside and some on the inside. mine are on the inside???
do i just put the cream inside? can i defo get something over the counter? as there is noooooooo way im going the docs and having an internal down there....

the other internals i can cope with but not them ones :oops: ouch

Hi Dionne,

Sorry you got piles, not nice. I can really sympathise with you, i've got a little collection (on the outside - lovely :moon: ) at the mo. and I can hardley sit down, they even kept me awake last night, the bloody things hurt so much :evil: .

I've been using Anusol & Boots own cream. With the Anusol you get an applicator for use on inside piles & the instructions tell you what to do, you basically attach it to the tube of cream, insert and squeeze :shock:

My DH is trying to get me to go to the docs. to get them seen to, I think not! trying to keep a little bit of dignity in this pregnancy :lol:

Do you like Prunes? or prune juice? very good for constipation if not Bran flakes does the trick, but that gives me terrible wind to go with it :shock:
Otherwise eat loads of fruit and drink plenty of water & it should sort it all out nice!

Nicki.x

cheers hunni... so im not alone with sore bum :oops: cheers for explaning il get something for it tomorrow... cheers girls if it wernt for yous ild prob just suffer in silence. as i never knew what piles were and wud av never gone docs.. i tryed tellin my partner but he didnt look impressed said he will listen to all my probs but wen it comes to squirtin cream up my bum there are sum things he would rather not think about

your not alone hunny ive got one but its not too bad yet :pray: xxx

Hey there fellow piles sufferers!

I'd never had problems in that department until the late stages of my pregnancy and I was gutted as I was eating prunes and bran flakes all the way through- pah! Mine are inside and got worse afterwards from the pushing I guess but there's nothing you can do about that really! One tip though as I ended up in hospital afterwards for four days- take in lots of fibre rich snacks as I was so scared of pooing afterwards! My OH bought me in lots of prunes and it realy helped. It wasn't about a month after he birth when I started to slacken off the prunes that I had problems again and had to get some cream but fingers crossed it all seems a bit better now as it's pretty good stuff. I think they heal in time- hope they do anyway!!! Like you say it's just one last bit of indignity! Worth it though :)

+++

I've got piles every time. Went to doc first time and he 'inspected' me to check :oops: . Didn't dare go back after having the others so I sent Stuart to the chemist - if I have to lose all dignity during pregnancy / birth, he can take his share. And I sent him on a Saturday afternoon - always the busiest time :wink:

Did they go eventually tracyM? Please say yes!!

+++

lol rosebay mine didnt ive had this one since i pushed my son into the world nearly 13 years ago :( although it sort of goes back in if you know what i mean :oops: and only appears if ive been constipated or if i get a bad case of the runs :oops: im hoping it will stay just as 1 and not gain any more with this baby xxxx

Yeah!

I've just discovered these things this morning. Felt a movement coming this morning and nearly died when saw blood....checked front and back but it was definately back. I'm really surprised coz I've been very regular, eat about 3-4 portions fruit per day and have my daily veggies as well. Bowl of cornflakes for brekky.....

Told hubby at lunch time (he wasn't eating don't worry) and he mentioned the cream. Guess I'll read the instructions......can you see something if you hold a mirror down there.....want to see what these *******s look like. My son better be grateful when he's 18 and asking for a car or something.......

Sass

Now im scared..i dont want them..i want to stick in 1st second tri, we are healthier than you lot! lol..

Soo on a percentage scale...piles in pregnancy?

What chance do i have of NOT getting any? i think it'l kill me off lol...im terrible with constipation....last time i got really bad constipation i went to A + E cause i was in so much pain..and that wasnt even piles!!!! :(

HEY GIRLS SORRY TO HEAR YOU POOR LOT ARE SUFFERING I HAVE TOO :shock: BUT UL PROBS LIKE TO HERE THIS BUT MINE HAVE GONE AFTER A FEW WEEKS OF UNCUMFORTABLENESS FEELS GREAT TO BE PILE-FREE LOL. :dance: MY MUM WAS TRYING TO GET THE DOC TO 'CHECK' ME BUT I DONT THINK SO! :shock: LOL NO WAY I SAID! ESPECIALLY AFTER THE BIRTH I WAS FED UP OF BEIN POKED!! :wall: LOL ANYWAY GIRLS KEEP UR CHINS UP N USE ANUSOL ITS GREAT AND DONT TAKE THOSE NASTY IRON TABLETS THEY MAKE U WALK STRANGE HAHAHA :lol: XXXX

piles sound awful... and so painful... i don't have any! and hope i never do.... i eat cereal for breakfast and drink one of those little milky "good bacteria" drinks... since i started on them i've been going once a day.... think i'm gonna boost my bran intake....

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back