Embarrassment with OH?

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Is anyone else here horribly embarrassed to have OH in the room when expressing?

I am using a hospital grade Medela pump and usually do both breasts at once, but I feel like a cow on a milking machine if OH comes in - and sooo unattractive!

Anyone else feel the same way? Funny because I'm not usually that put out by body functions and will not be embarrassed at all by other, potentially more embarrasing things.

Sue

I haven't exressed this time round yet, but last time I used to go upstairs, I will this time too....I'll stick some music on or read upstairs while I do it, I'd be too emarassed otherwise.

My friend got really drunk at a wedding and decided she had to express to get rid of the "bad" milk. She did it in front of hubby AND his mate LOL she was so embarrased the next day.

i wasnt embarrased my OH thought it was funny!!! LOL men! :D

Bless ya..

Funny Im not embarassed with OH but very embarassed in front of my children (bearing in mind they are teenagers) So I go off into the bedroom. Ive got the same type of expresser. Although Ive not expressed for a few weeks, gonna have to start again cos Daughter Nikki is due to have her baby on 8th February and Im going to be there for the birth, so therefore need some milk put by.

Ragna xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back