Embarrassing(!) wind and needing to release(!) then pain!...

SiameseCatLady

Reaction score
Hiya.
I am 4 weeks and 4 days and worrying about every little thing after a miscarriage in October 2014.
I feel like I am having out of body experiences at the moment. Never felt like this before. Want to eat because I feel overwhelmingly hungry, then don't want food, then want it again and this is only the fourth week. Seem to be feeling sick in the evening and early morning (as in waking me up at 2/3/4 am sickness. Boobs kill and nipples that could cut glass...
I have been getting what I understand could be lightning crotch(!) but no bleeding. Slightly concerned by this, but doctor thought I might just be anxious.
Anyway, the point of the thread. I am burping all over the place and I also have terrible wind. It gets trapped and I feel the need to 'release' it! When I try though, it hurts in my other area...Is this normal?!
Sorry for tmi and detail...

Haven't got much advice sorry, as this is my 1st pregnancy and got a million questions myself. But all those sound normal x

Deflatine (Rennie) is the way to go hon it's an absolute life safer! They are safe and will give you almost instant relief.

As for the pains, as long as there is no bleeding you should be fine. Cramps and completely normal due to stretch and making room for a baby. If you have bleeding or you are concerned then go see your gp xx

Thank you. Good luck to you both! Will try to get some tomorrow as this is crazy! Just can't wait until first scan to check all is ok at this point. Fingers crossed! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back