Embarrassing (tmi)

clarebell60

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Sorry that this is so embarrassing but - what would you do?

I didn't have enough time this morning - and just wasn't able to have a bowel movement at home before work.

Now I'm at work and I'm desperate!

But... I really can't face trying to go in a cubicle!

I know it's silly - but I need my privacy! People are going to be able to hear me 'trying' to poo!

Hopefully I can hold on until I get home - but it's ages!

What would you do?

xxx

I would go! Luckily at my work we have a proper bathroom on each floor as its a small building so nobody can hear anything, but I can't imagine it is healthy to hold it for so long when you are desperate xxx

Thanks everyone.

The problem is - the bathroom has five cubicles, and there is *always* at least one other person in there.

I tighten up and can't go.

Oh try and go Hun. You'll feel much better. I go if I'm desperate, I call it a ninja poo. Trying to get in and out without being seen or heard. Though Ihave to admit I suffer from poo fright too if caught :blush:

Has you building got any disabled loos? They're often just one cubicle so it's a bit more private.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I'm mad but I drive home! I only live 3 miles away but I'm like you, I can only go at home :shock: x

Oh no!!! I really am going to have to go. :(

Please let the toilets be empty!

When I have least moment I tend to put loads of toilet roll down the toilet so they don't 'hear' anything ...

I got there and there were four people in the other cubicles - so I had to turn around and come back out again. :(

I really, really need the toilet!

If I can't use the disabled one at work I put loo roll down the toilet first so that masks the noise and as soon as the poo is out I flush straight away then that takes care of the smell. I do know what u mean tho its horrible pooing at work. X

So what happened? How did you resolve poo-gate?

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Thanks - poo-gate lol! :)

Well, I made it home - but typically now that I have the privacy of my own toilet - I've got constipation and so still can't go!

I can never go at work either! Its just awful! I hate hearing other ppl at work doing it too. Lol. Phobia!

Sent from my GT-I9300

I can't even wee when other people are in the loo!! Xx

We're lucky as there is a disabled loo on each floor in addition to the 3 cubicles. I normally use that for a #2. Don't think I'm alone either.

We have a loo in our staff room and a disabled one in hall way. Always use that for no.2. Think most people do!lol

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back