embarrassing music??

Kimbo

Reaction score
Is there any music/bands that you really like... but are too embarrassed to play in your car or on your ipod incase someone hears it? lol
i think mine would be cheesy early 90's pop (boyzone, backstreet boys etc!!) :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:

As a lifelong indie fan

my secret Shakira collection :oops: this is the reason I never allow anyone else to listen to my ipod :wink:

wet wet wet, am going to see them in december with in law and OH.. my friends all think i'm being dragged along and i think they're naff when in fact i luv them :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I couldn't give a stuff who hears my music :D

This is why I was driving around Newcastle on Saturday with the dirty dancing cd blaring :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

But I guess people might think the london boys are a bit sad. They'd be wrong mind...but I have heard it said :evil:

Er...... Savage Garden :oops: :rotfl: I love them, also cheesy 90's pop for me to.

the song i neve admit im listening too is david bowie life on mars - but i love it

mrs_tommo22 said:
the song i neve admit im listening too is david bowie life on mars - but i love it
david bowies a legend! and he's fit!

im not ashamed of anything i listen to. occasionally i do like crap songs but im not afraid to admit it
cant think of an example atm but when i do ill repost :)

I think I have the most strange music labary on my MP-3 player ever as I like everyting and dont care what others think...

I have some Elvis, Rat Pack, Rick Astley, The Fray, Pink, Lionel Ritchie, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Bananarama, Dolly Parton, The View, Foo Fighters, Coldplay, U2, The Eagles, Rod Stewart...

thats only a few but I think you get the drift!

Is S Club 7 bad? :oops:

There's a guy who used to catch the same train as me on the way home from work, he got off after I did. Big burly bloke, security guard/bouncer looking, and he used to have his mp3 player on really loud, like you can hear it a few seats away.. and he listened to Whitney Houston, Dolly Parton.. lol. I tried to stop myself laughing when I heard Cyndy Lauper.. his face had such a serious expression on too.. lol.

I'm not mean honestly :) I had to double take though lol

I like a bit of country music :oops:

only like garth brooks leeann rhimes shania twain lonestar lol

:rotfl: :rotfl:

My bro who is a slick pilot for BA and jetsets all over the world has...

...Rolf Harris
...Sheena Easton

to name a few on his Ipod! :rotfl: We both have very eclectic tastes!

tattybear85 said:
I like a bit of country music :oops:

only like garth brooks leeann rhimes shania twain lonestar lol

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Ooooh I love Lonestar!

my ipod is a bit eclectic- anything from my faves like metallica, slipknot, machinehead to more chillout like paulo nuttini or cheesy party like
michael jackson..lol! but i think i would be embarrased if ppl thought i
listened to any awful novelty pop eg macarena/saturday night or
the vengaboys..*cringe* but i dont listen to that so its not
a problem!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member