Embarrassing moments

Yvonne

Reaction score
Thought it would get a few giggles.
People must have slipped up one way or another.

I've shouted the wrong name in bed :shock:

I have been walking through a market and pinched Andy's arse and when he turned round it wasn't andy!! he'd moved somewhere else!! :doh:

My mum has walked in on me and andy having cuddles and started a conversation!!- that was bad!! :lol:

oh dear - bet there were a few red faces :oops: hadn't she heard of knocking??

ha ha ha y u shout some one elses name? were u thinkin ov some one else lol
wot ya partner say???

mine was,
a girl i no (who has identical twin) was chatting to me, she is 20weeeks preg and worried she wasnt showing anough, (they are big girls about size16) i said oh dont worry u will have a hard baby bump before u no it...

few weeks later i was in town seen this girl went up put my hand on her tummy and said see i told u you would have a big bump soon.....

wrong twin :shock: :shock:
it was her fat sister

Lmao Dionne!!!

:doh:

The conversation my mum stared was about washing!!

With the name shouting, i was remembering to tell him after his brother rang, so it was his brothers name i shouted! His brothers gay so he believed me when i said i didn't mean to shout it!!

hahaha that is sooooo funny, god job he is gay lol

2 years ago i was walking out of work when i got hit by a car. i got chucked over the bumper and landed in a heap on the road. the driver drove off. i managed to get up but because no one came to see how i was or anything i was really embarrassed and hobbled home :oops:

i was covered head to toe in mud and my clothes were all torn on one side and i walked home like nothing was wrong :oops:

hi

oh my thats bad , my dad walked in on me and Bernie doin the deed lol (the door was locked even, he had a spare key ), my brother walked in on me and x then opened the door and peeked again, sicko.
Me and my first crush were up in my room and he made me laugh so hard i farted :shock: .
hmm i have plenty more but i dont wanna take up the whole space.
Katrina

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

u no that BIG YELLOW FISHERMAN that stand outside Barnacles with a fish in his hand, the statue..... well i walked into him and then appologised to him!!

saturday afternoon in a packed town centre and i was just a touch embarrased.. still laugh about it now

Hearts that isnt even funny!!!! Poor you! Bet you can laugh about it now hey? xxxxxxx
Bet everone has asked 'joe public' in a shop where the bread is, they the say 'sorry i dont work here!' :oops:

the only one that sticks out in my mind was when i was a blue coat.

i was in the rock and roll show and had to dress up in grease like clothes with neck ties etc...

my job at the end of the show was to go out in the aduiance and get them upon there feet dancing.

i went out and got a few up but the people at the back couldnt see me, so i decided to stand on a chair and wave them all up to dance, there was about 2 thousand people in there.

i stood up on my chair and tried to get everyone up but noitced that a few were laughing at me, i looked down and i was standing there in my knickers!!!!
as i stood up, i stepped on my skirt, it oly had a popper button so it un popped and fell off, i didnt know about it untill it was too late! lol

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

my most embarrasing moment was when i was 16. the night i 1st had cuddles his sister walked in on us and asked me if i liked the colour she had just put on her hair :shock: we tried to get her outa the room asap but it took 10mins till she realised why. so my 1st time had been ruined :oops: :cry:

but she always seems to make a habbit of doing this. :shock: when me and karl (her bro) got back together 2yrs ago she walked in on us again. she was staying at mine after a nite out and decided to come and ask me if i had another blanket for another friend :oops: . but not only that she always seems to ring us when we just get down to it :x :shock:

she my best mate too!!!!!!!!!

Ok mines long but it's worth it :)

We went to my nan's brothers funeral, my "Uncle Jack" There were a load of people outside the crematorium, and we were all waiting for the doors to open so we could go it. Loads of realtives we hadn't seen for ages all crammed into a small space.
Anyway, the doors opens, and my mom grabs my arm and pushes me through the door, all through the crowd and steers us to the front of the room, where we sit down in the front row.
I look around for my nan and I can't see her. The doors close and I'm still sitting there looking aorund, I look for my uncle, he's not there either, neither is my nan's sister.......
We are in the WRONG funeral. I tell this to my mom and go to stand up, but she's not having any of it, she'll be too embarrased to stand up and leave so she grabs my wrist and tells me "we're staying"

I'm mortified! the priest gets up and tells us that we are gathered here to remember Bill....but I'm not! I'm here to remember Jack! We start to snigger and by the time "the Lord Is My Shepherd" comes round we are in absolute hysterics, crying into the hymn books we're using to hide our faces.
Afterwards we would realise that Bill's widow would have wondered who the hell these two women were crying their eyes out in the front row!

When the service finished we had to leave through the exit door at the side, then walk straight around the front and back in the front doors for the right funeral.

:oops:

sarahx500 said:

u no that BIG YELLOW FISHERMAN that stand outside Barnacles with a fish in his hand, the statue..... well i walked into him and then appologised to him!!

saturday afternoon in a packed town centre and i was just a touch embarrased.. still laugh about it now

I did that the other day, I was in River Island and nearly bumped into someone so I apologised, then realised I was talking to my reflection in the mirror. And I was overheard by the assistant :oops:

:lol: :dance: :lol: These are all so funny!!
I think mine was whilst at a dog show.I show my dogs,and we were at this one show,which was packed - just about managed to get close to the ring,opposite the bar.I'd got up to go to the toilet,when I went back I noticed Lizzy,one of my Irish Setters playing with something on the floor,next to where I'd been sitting.She was throwing it about and shaking it......when I got to her,I could have died - I went sooo red :oops: ,picked it up and said"oh,it's Lizzy's slober cloth" - they were,in fact my dirty knickers.
When I get undressed at night,I put my dirty knickers inside my trouser leg,ready to take down to the washing machine,because if I left them out,my dogs would run off with them - I was in such a rush to get to the dog show that I hadn't had time to iron anything,so I put my jeans on from the night before,with the knickers still in the leg.They must have worked their way down an dropped out when I stood up to go to the loo!!
What was worse was that they were big horrible bank raiders,what I call period pants! :doh: :oops:

I don't want this thread to die so here's another embarassing thing my mom did:

She did a big shop in Sainsbury's last year and unlocked the car boot before loading it all in. She locked the boot and then went to unlock the door but the key wouldn't turn. She tried all the doors but it was no good so she left the shopping in the boot and got a cab home. My stepdad got dropped off back at Sainsburies with the spare key, which opened the door fine so he drove the car home.

When he got back they opened the boot and there was no shopping in it. She'd loaded up the wrong car!! No wonder the key didn't work in the doors!

The funniest thing was there was meat and everything in the bags so if the person whose car it was had only popped in for a sandwich or something who knows how long it would be before they discovered all the rancid moldy shopping in the boot LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Urchin...enough!! Im killing myself laughing!! Your mum sounds hillarious!!! LOL...got any more????

That is a fantastic story, would have loved to have seen the person's face when they opened their boot :D

beanie said:
sarahx500 said:

I did that the other day, I was in River Island and nearly bumped into someone so I apologised, then realised I was talking to my reflection in the mirror. And I was overheard by the assistant :oops:

HAHA HAHA HAHA these two stories have given me the big time giggles!!! xxxxxx

When i was 15 i was walking home from school with my friend one day when i started needing the toilet. It was about half an hours walk from school to mine so i tried badly to hold it in.

5 mins from mine was a post office. My mate made me wait for her while she bought some fags, so i stood outside jiggling about trying to take my mind of wanting a wee.

Unfortunately i couldn't hold on and i let it out :oops: I couldn't stop the flow so i had to stand there trying to look like nothing was happening while my grey pants turned black and a massive puddle formed underneath me. It was winter so there was a bit of steam too!!! :oops:

The people waiting outside the PO in cars were just looking in horror. I still managed to stand normally as if nothing was wrong lol, i can't even imagine what people were thinking of me!

Eventually my mate came out, saw the puddle and my wet pants and started howling with laughter drawing more attention to me :oops:

I pretended to fall into a puddle after that to disguise my wet bits!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back