embarrasing problem

Marmite

Reaction score
Ok, this is quite embarrasing, but when I go to the toilet recently ive been getting small amounts of blood in my no. 2's.

I didn't really think much of it at first, because it was only a tiny bit and I wasn't feeling ill in any other way. But today I noticed quite alot of blood on the tissue and looked in the loo and it was all red and there was loads of blood.... I'm still feeling absolutly fine. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be. I assume I should probably talk to my doc :shock:

I would def go to a GP and get checked out to be sure. It could be piles i know they can bleed. To be on the safe side though i would make a doc appointment.

:hug:

Well ive got a checkup on monday, so im sure it can wait.

:oops:

Def see your doc, if it's fresh blood most likely that it's either piles or possible a fisure (small tear) Don't be bothered about seeing your doc though, they heard/seen it all before :hug:

yeah go get checked out hun, hope ur ok

Sounds like you could have a fissure. They can be really sore but the Dr can give you something to help it heal :) Lactulose is also good as a softener.

best to get it checked with Doc but I had that and it was a fissure. I still have it from time to time but as Debs says try using a softener which will help. hope your bums better soon chick :hug:

x

omg i suffered so bad with fissures after alana was born.

got to the stage i was too scared to poo coz of the pain :wall: they just gave me a cream to try and heal it. took about 3 months to get over them.

dr told me if they dont heal well they can operate to make the musle more relaxed to stop is spasming and tearing :shock: no chance im letting any surgeon near my ass

hmmm, it never hurt at all and has stopped bleeding. very weird, I'll still ask about it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back