Embarassing Pregnancy Moments

missjennipenni

Reaction score
What has been yoru most embarassing pregnancy moment (so far)? lol

In this or other pregnancies :)

forgetting how big my bump is and nearly knocking some poor lady over as i tried to squeeze past her.

having never let one go in front of my OH, I let a silent one out when I was sat cuddled up to him on the sofa one night, I really couldn't stop it and he smelt it, (they are sooooooo smelly at the mo)!!!! :oops:

Not so embarrasing but scraping the ice of my car and getting to work finding out I had a black mark across my white jumper having rested against the car, not able to do my coat up either, and I dropped the girls off at school without knowing it was there, I must have looked like a right dirty cow!!!

This one is BAD!!! :oops:
I was babysitting the familt have 2 HUGE very very hairy dogs
I am allergic to animal fir
I had a bad reaction sneezing coughing weezing gasping for breath nose blocked and streaming eyes itchy and red.
I was on the phone to James teliLng him how bad i was reacting
When i coughed forcefully and weed myself :oops: :oops: :oops:
I cried down the phone to James and he came round with some clothes for me to change.
He was very loving and sweet and gave me a big hug to make me feel better :hug:
id taken my inhaler but to no effect. and was scared take antihistimines for fear of hurting my baby.
Very embarrising and i was so mortified.

Im not ignoring this thread Im just thinking :think: Ive done so many stupid/embarrasing things that they just seem normal to me nbow so its hard to distinguish :lol:

yes im with geordie lass on this one... ive had a terrible cough now for 2 months, and my pelvic floor has vanished, so i pee a tiny bit every time i have a coughing fit :shock:

Argh the coughing/peeing one for me. It is like I have no bladder control at all! It is the same when I sneeze! :oops:
The worst one (so far) was my first bout of morning sickness 2 weeks after I found out I was pregnant. I thought I had maybe escaped it but it happened in the middle of the Asda car park. I managed to be sick in a bin right as the local school had been let out for lunch so all the teenagers were walking past me. They must have thought I was drunk! haha Oh and then last week my friend gave me a banana, minutes later as I was walking home I chucked it all back up just as a group of teenagers were walking past (AGAIN!).

Mine would be when i went to the hospital, in a panic because i thought i was bleeding (bright red). Turned out it wasnt coming from the front, but the back :oops: - it was piles! Oh the shame!

Mine was also sickness. It was the the weekend following what I though was an end to my sickness. To celebrate I went out in Central London (Leicester Square) for some dinner. Well the sickness returned after dinner as I was walking to get a cab. I looked like a drunken fool, I looked like something off Booze Britain. :oops:

Too hard to pick THE most embarassing as I've had so many. Retching in bushes has not been too pleasant or dignified. Nor has storming off screaming and crying at my OH that I hated him and wanted him to die (because I couldn't open the front door).

I also cry at everything. EVERYTHING.

When I was pregnant with Imogen I sneezed and had loads of pee go down my leg - I walked off and left the puddle there :oops:

It as a pet store and they had animals in there - I can blame it on the dogs!!!

I am so glad I am not alone with peeing. I think I should be the one with the nappy! :oops:

i dont think ive had anything like this yet
i cry alot sometimes but hubby doesnt mind it and i fart alot now but again he doesnt care so not embarrassing
manda xx

I havent had any major swallow me up moments yet. :dance:

When I was having George i threw up in an old ladies hedge :oops:
I had really bad morning sickness and I just couldn't stop it, the worst of it was she was in her garden at the time. i think she thought I was drunk.

ive been lucky with the coughing/laughing sneezing peeing situation.
Touch wood i wont do it....i never did it with Oliver

TMI ALERT
My worst was being badly constipated and decided enough is enough and braved eating prunes when we got to OHs parents, neadless to say it worked(pretty quicky) and nearly shat myself at there house shouting at matt to take me home now as i needed to go to the toilet...well everyone was in stitches laughing at me for shouting at him to take me home just so i can go toilet. his mum said that i could use their toilet but i have this thing i cannot go anywhere but home(been like it all my life) and it was to the point where u start feeling sick and sweating and getting real bad stomach cramps and everything and i mean EVERYTHING was in the way of getting us home sunday drivers came out in full force!!!!!

looking back at it now i find it really funny but wasnt at the time!!!!!

My waters broke with dd2 in Argos! I was far to embarassed to tell anyone (and i was by myself). But because id already paid, i had to stand there and wait for my thing to come down from the store room! It was horrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back