Ella's kitchen pouches

Karenb

Reaction score
Hi, I use Ella's kitchen pouches when out and about and sometimes at home. My lo loved the 4+ ones but can't stand any of the 7+ ones! It's not the texture but the flavour, anyone else found that?? Trivial post but I liked the convenience of them when I hadn't prepared something (not very organised!!)

My little lad was the same. So I used the cow an gate jars. I used jars alot because for me it was more convenient. Also I think they get a better range or taste ! He's 2 now and will eat anything u put in front of him !! Xx

If she's not having loads of them will it matter if she has the 4 month ones instead? I mean as long as she's having a varied diet surely it should be ok

I know it's separate but you haven't posted in a while Karen, I hope you're getting some sleep

Last edited:
My lg is the opposit Karen, she will eat nothing but them, I've tried cooking her own meals for dinner and she has 1-2 mouthfuls then no more with that I think it's more the texture, she will absolutely demolish the Ella's kitchen 7 months plus though, started to come across more interesting flavours too which I didn't see in other supermarkets. Have you tried any of the 6 month ones? I know there aren't many but they seem a bit plainer in flavour. Also the MIL bought our lg some hip jars 4 months plus (without asking us) she won't eat them either and they seem blander compared to the Ella's ones x

Yes my LO is the same! He eats really extravagant recipes when I cook for him but hates the Ella kitchens 7+ (unless it's fruit!) x

Will have a look at 6 month ones. She'll eat pretty much anything I cook which is weird as not the best cook lol!!

Sleep is exactly the same, thank for asking. Not got anywhere with it as Sophie had a bad cough and cold so didn't want to try anything new... She's better now. I'm weaning off breastfeeding slowly so trying to crack daytime naps as she'd normally sleep on me after a feed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back