Ella is going in her own room tonight!

Rosieroo

Reaction score
I know she's not 6 months (not even 2 months) but Ella is outgrowing her crib and I think we will both benefit from her being in her cot. She bangs her little hands on the sides of the crib and often ends up with her face pressed against the bars of it :(

Plus I never have a very settled night even if she does so I'm tired even if I've had 7 hours sleep (well she has!).

She sleeps through from her dream feed at 10.30-11pm til around 6-7am at the moment which is great.

Her room is right opposite ours (our doors are about a foot apart!) so we'll have both doors wide open and the baby monitor on. I'll probably sleep even worse at first!

Good luck I'm sure she'll be fine!
Let us know how you get on!

Good luck! I've got to do this soon. He's already in his cot in his room but I've been sleeping on a sofa bed in there for the past 11 weeks and it's about time I got back to my own bed!

Let us know how it goes

+++

Hey :D

Good luck with it tonight - hope you have a calm night!

Lucy
Olivia 1 wk 1 day

My mate had to do this as her baby was big and she found he slept better in his new room as he didn't hear mummy or daddy snoring and wake up ;)

Sorry been hectic today!

She went down at 11pm (she spent a couple hours before 11pm awake and fussing a bit so I brought her downstairs and she had a feed instead of a dream feed) and slept til 6am, had a feed then went back down til 9.30am. I still woke at 3.30am due to DH's snoring and thinking it was Ella making a noise :roll:

I've been putting her in there for naps today so she gets used to her cot even more and the room.

Fingers crossed we have a good night tonight :D

Sounds like a good start, apart from the hubby snoring bit ;)

minikins said:
Sounds like a good start, apart from the hubby snoring bit ;)

I have said that as Seren is a noisy sleeper and OH snores I am going to sleep in the cot and leave them 2 in the other room :wink:

lol, sounds like a good idea beanie, or put them both in the cot and you have the bed 2 yourself :p

Lauz_1601 said:
lol, sounds like a good idea beanie, or put them both in the cot and you have the bed 2 yourself :p

Why didn't I think of that :D At the moment during the wek I have Seren in with me and at the weekend I have OH too. Just imagine a whole bed to myself.....

Went well again last night - she slept approx 7.5 hours on the trot, had a feed this morning then went back down for 2.5 hours. My little sweetie! (I can deal with anything in the day if I've had a few hours sleep!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back