Ella @ 7 weeks

Rosieroo

Reaction score
eba00550338f00000087.jpg

eba00550338f00000088.jpg

eba00550338f00000089.jpg

eba00550338f00000090.jpg

Beautiful photos, she is such a sweet heart, will be breaking boys hearts when she is older x

I see she's still got all of her hair!! Rubie's hair has started falling out I'm gutted :( Ella is beautiful, keep the pics coming I love to see her and compare lol :D

Kim said:
Rubie's hair has started falling out I'm gutted :(

Seren's hair is going furtherback up her forehead, its like she is growing out of her hair.

Aaahh Rosieroo... Ella is SO cute! I love her little outfit, not to mention those little cheeks!!!!
Perhaps she'll fancy a wee fling with Oscar in the southern hemisphere..... he is half scottish!!!! :D
Emilia xx

Ella said she thinks Oscar is well cute ;) :D

not to mention those little cheeks

She's like a little hamster :lol: She was 6lb 8.5oz at birth and weighed 10lb 12oz at 6 weeks :shock:

Her hair is getting thicker at the back, I thought it would've all been gone by now. She is such a cutie though (I know I'm biased) this morning she was cooing away next to me in her crib and even though I was knackered it still made my heart melt!

She is beautiful! dont you just love it when they coo, it brings tears to your eyes and when they smile its just the best feeling in the world

Rubie coo'd at my mum yesterday and she burst into tears bless her :D

She is Adorable with a CAPITAL A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kina she's really beautiful

No wonder your heart was melting hun!

Lucy
Olivia 6 days old

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member