Eliza Rae :) 28th July

Bbybump16

Reaction score
So after three weeks of signs and plug my little monkey didn't want out !! As my due date came and went I kept thinking any day we tried everything (even sex three times in the one day ) over my 13days over I had four sweeps and was 2cms .. Still nothing !!

On Saturday the 27th it was induction day I woke very early excited and scared as I had heard beening induced could hurt more (my first child was a nice easy labour ) so we rang our hospital at 8am for a bed and was told come in at 12 , we went in at 12 to be told they wasn't ready so we went for a drink in the cafe for an hour then went back up they gave me a bed and just left us there till 5oclock to be told they were to full and busy to induce me :( I had to decide to wait till late Sunday to do it or go to another hospital about 40mins away I was a little upset as my little boy was born at our hospital but we went with it

We got there at 6 and straight away I felt better they were an amazing hospital much better than ares and everything was brand new :) so we decided we would break my waters !

The midwife tried but Eliza's head was to low and they were worried about catching her head so they left me an hour to see if the little nick would make them go but it didn't , so as I still wanted to try for a water birth we gave the water breaking another go .. The second midwife couldn't get them either I was just getting sore but the second midwife said she new a lady that could do it and she was right she got them ! Yay I was excited .. For a second in till they said she had pooed in my waters my waters were black with green baby poo in them I was that scared I wanted her out they got me straight on the drip and hooked up on to a monitor which I had to stay on the whole time so there went the water birth but at that point what ever was best for eliza was all that mattered ..the contractions came strong and fast and after a few hours I felt I was close so they had alook I was sure I was about 8/9 cms to be told I was4cms and I just broke down I couldn't do it the drip was making my contractions hurt like nothing I'd ever felt before

So with help from my oh and mum I kept going a few more hours and then they started to slow down and be less painful I panicked and thought omg is she ok , her heart rate dropped and clips were put on her head , the contractions started coming back a bit stronger each time and I decided I couldn't handle it for another few hours so I asked for a epi .. I had it all put in and one shot given which would work in 15mins but it was to late I needed to push ! Four pushes and she was here ! She was blue from the cord beening around her neck and had poo everywhere

There were doctors everywhere but thank god she was fine and didn't swallow any :) we all had a cry she was beautiful ! I had no stitches and my epi never kicked in

Eliza was 7 pound 12oz and I just can't believe how perfect and complete our family is now her daddy and big brother have been amazing :)

Glad she finally made an appearance :) congrats hun xx

I'm sorry I missed your labour thread hun...but saw pictures on facebook of your gorgeous girl.

Congrats hun. She is beautiful xxx

Awww naughty baby giving you a scare but well done you for getting through it. You did brilliantly. Congratulations hun xxxx

Congratulations she is beautiful. Which hospital were you transferred to? xx

aww you done great in the end, glad she finally arrived safe and sound xx

Congrats! She's a beaut! You did really well after being faffed about like that :eek:!

From redditch hospital to Worcester , they were really good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back