Eliza in hospital again :(

Jazz

Reaction score
We were in a few weeks ago as she stopped breathing after she aspirated due to server reflux and now back in again as she has been struggling to breath and having more episodes of turning blue. They found she has a heart murmur,crackle on her lungs due to the reflux and it going on her lungs they got her on two types of iv antibiotics and having tests. She had to have lumber punch due to temp and bloods :( came in start of the week but still having blue episodes and they want to look at her head tilt. Layla was two on Tuesday meant to be having a party Saturday but looks un likely x

So sorry to hear that she is unwell hun :hugs:
It must be awful for you seeing your lo like that but at least they are getting to the bottom of it? Hope she gets better soon x

Awww, poor eliza :( Hope she gets better soon xxxxxxxx

:( hope she gets well soon x

Oh Hun :( sorry to hear she is so poorly, I hope they manage to find out what is wrong x will be keeping you both in my thoughts x

Oh no poor Eliza and you :(

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry Hun :( thinking of you all and sending loads of positive thoughts & cuddles xxx

Wishing Eliza a speedy recovery, you can have a belated celebration for your older girl when she is home???

xxxxxxx

Oh I'm so sorry hunni. Hope Eliza will be okay. Thinking of you too, I know how worrying it must be. Thinking of you all xxx

Loads of love hun. Hope she's ok x

Oh no poor thing xx

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Oh no poor things :( how scary for you all. Sending lots of love xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Poor little one. Sending hugs to you all xx

Poor little thing and poor you :( Hope she makes a speedy recovery xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads