electric breast pump?

MiniVoid

Reaction score
Oh my, I got myself a manual tommee tippee one, i got so frustrated when I spilled so much milk on the right and ended up with an inflated unmilked boob frustrated as the top of my back hurts so much I couldnt get comfy left went fine but was starting to be empty!! my OH will get me an electric one tomorrow but which one to get? because tommee tippee might not be most suitable for us! help us!

Not sure if you have them in your area but some sure start centres will lend you them. It might be worth looking into. I have a Medela swing which I find brilliant.

Bought one from babysrus yesterday havent managed to succesfully pump yet but am suspecting I got blocked milk thingies maybe that's why he wants feeding so often suddenly!

at a few days to a week old baby may start cluster feeding to up your spply, its totally normal and you should just let him feed as much as he wants, its not that hes starving its that hes programmed to do this to make sure your body produces enough milk for his future needs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back