Elaine Lorden

Amanda

Reaction score
Have you heard the tragic news this morning about poor Elaine Lorden? Her 1 year old son died on Sunday, 3 days after she married his father.

It made me cry this morning when I heard it, and I just felt I had to come on here and do this post. I can only begin to imagine the devestation that they are both feeling at this time. She also lost her mum earlier this year.

I can't really put into words what I want to say, but I am thinking about them both. This is the worst time of year to lose a family member or friend (although there is really no good time), but to lose a child a week before Christmas.....

I can't type any more because it's making me feel tearful again.

xxxxx

oh no! thjats terrible :(

poor girl, what did he die from?

I don't know all the details, but he was born 5 weeks prem, and was very poorly from the start. All the news said is that he had spent a lot of time in hospital, and was only recently allowed home.

its horrible its every mothers worse nightmare.
ands its horrible to think how she is feeling the fort ov loosing my lil girl is just not imaginable!

i just heard the news. how devastating is that. children are not supposed to go before their children no matter what age they are.

that poor woman. it is so hard to type at the moment. she has had a terrible last couple of years, what with her mother committing suicide.

awful awful awful.

Oh god thats awful! I hadn't heard, what a shame.
And losing your mum aswell in the same year, I just can't imagine how horrible that is.
How awful, my heart really goes out to her.
xx

i read about that too, how absolutely awful.
This is what i read...it is just so sad.

"Elaine found happiness with the birth of her son, but James was born five weeks prematurely last December with a diaphragmatic hernia.

This meant he had an abnormal opening in his diaphragm which can lead to abdominal organs expanding into the chest cavity.

James spent months in hospital undergoing a series of operations and surgery, but he was recently allowed home with his parents.

His parents thought he was "over the worst" and were said to distraught by his "totally unexpected" death on Sunday.

His death came only days after Lordan, a former star of EastEnders who recently made a brief appearance on ITV1's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!, had married her long-term partner and the father of James."

I too heard this sad news on the radio this-morning and I nearly burst into tears, how sad, poor Elaine she must be devastated....
My heart goes out to her....
And to lose her mother in the same year........... terrible. :cry:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back