Egg donation.

violet13

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I've just rang to donate eggs, I know a lot of people struggle to conceive and also can't. So I've made my first step. I'm actually really excited it sounds crazy really but I get to give someone a baby that they want and deserve. I may not even be a match to anyone but hey I get to help in some way to a loving family and I'm proud of that. Xxx

Wow what an amazing thing to do. Ive always had this at the back of my mind to do when I am a wee bit older and finished having babies.

Wishing you the best of luck.

xxxx

Thats awesome! Such a nice thing to do! I bet your a match for someone!! :D xx

Thank you ladies �� Russellmuscle it doesn't stop you having kids it obviously depends on how many eggs you have which they'll do a internal ultrasound for but also means they can take roughly 10-20 in one cycle and then some are frozen some donated. I'm happy I finally rang to do it, I've already been told there are 4 matches to me just based on blood type, hair colour, eye colour and height which is amazing! I'm so happy I get to help people xxx

Yeah I know. I just don't think it's something I'd consider until I was done baby making. But it has always been a thought. I always thought I'd love surrogacy but actually don't think Id be able to carry a child to term birth it and say bye to it even whilst knowing it wasn't made for me if that makes sense. I guess the egg donating you get attached less.

Just giving another couple life is magical. And you'd feel so good for it to give someone the joy youv had. It's lovely.

xxxxx

I see what you mean Hun :) I'm just glad I can help people xxx

That's amazing Violet xxx On behalf of all of us struggling, I want to say thank you sooo much - it really does mean the world. As far as I'm aware egg donation won't really benefit me (but I haven't done the chromosome testing so can't say 100%) but I absolutely understand how appreciative those who can use donor eggs are of people like you xxx

This is so amazing. What a lovely thing to do, I understand what a big deal this is too as I was told to consider donor eggs when TTC my miracle daughter. Xxx

Aww thank you ladies, I just want to help people more than anything I want others to have children too it's something I've always wanted to do and talked about for a long time but obviously I hadn't had a baby myself before so they asked me to reconsider once I had. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back