Egg Donation in Greece

AllyD1

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!
I'm new to the forum, so I thought I would quickly introduce myself. My name is Ally and I went to Athens, Greece for egg donation treatment 2 years ago and as a result today I have a beautiful baby girl! This year it is time for my second try, fingers crossed my family will grow!

I was thinking of starting a website or a blog providing information for those who are considering Greece as an option, as many don't even know it is an option, or think it is too complicated and difficult. Please feel free to leave a post and I will answer whatever questions I can, regarding the clinic, the process or anything else! I would love to get to know all of you :D

Hi Ally, welcome to the forum. That's fantastic you got your little girl. There's someone on the long term trying to concieve and fertility issues part of the forum who has been to Greece recently for IVF. You should check out that part of the forum too, I'm sure you'll get plenty of questions from both sections and be able to provide lots of useful info for everyone. Good luck with this next chapter in your life xx

Last edited:
Hello! I am just getting familiar with the forum lay out and everything, thank you so much for your help and recommendations! Looking forward to meeting new people and maybe even helping out some people who want to follow a similar path to mine :D Hope everything is well with you!!

Hi ally, congrats on your lo, and also fingers crossed it all works out well this time too. A ttc journal is great to keep on here too cos its a way of giving people info and jotting down ideas and thoughts and feelings. It's definately helped me this cycle x x

Thanks t84! Hope you are doing fine, have a nice week end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back